Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 06:45 PM

Kids, Dogs and balls!

This last week my new neighbours kids have kicked their plastic football over the wall into my garden 3 times, so I spoke nicely to their mum about it, not for the fact that it really annoys me but that if Jack got hold of it he would burst it and it would be bye bye ball, she was also very nice about it and apologetic about it, we get on fine.
I have just had to go round again, not to complain but to get Jacks thick plastic basketball type ball back, it's bigger than a football and a thick plastic, how he did it I don't know the wall is at least 6ft, but not only did it go over the wall, it knocked a garden spade over which went through her greenhouse luckily she thinks it's funny and I don't have to replace the pain of glass, but kids and dogs, I ask you, who'd have 'em
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 06:56 PM
He's obviously watched the kids and thought ' I can do that!' He he clever boy.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 06:58 PM
You are so lucky to have undersanding neighbours, i would of been so worried going around just incase they went mad.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Ha ha Thats a Great story talk about role reversal

My old patch used to burst any ball that came in the Garden and ruby likes to strip the felt off tennis balls.
hannah92
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-07-2007, 09:11 PM
HAHA ITS GREAT TO HAVE NEIGHBOURS ISNT IT... ERM... NOT IN MY CASE, MY NEIGHBOUR KEEPS TAKING MY LITTLE CAVY IN HER HOUSE EVERY TIME SHE COOKS AND FEEDS HIM MEAT IT WOULDNT BOTHER ME... BUT... AFTER I HAVE TO GO IN HER HOUSE AND CLEAN UP MY DOGS WEE BECAUSE SHE GIVES IM A BIG BOWL OF WATER AFTER AND WONT PUT HIM OUT... EEEE NEIGHBOURS... WHO NEEDS THEM
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 09:58 PM
lol, brilliant, I think Jack was getting his own back

HANNAH92 - Take your CAPS OFF as it looks as if you are shouting