View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-04-2013, 09:38 PM
He is a little stunner Phil, I bet you haven't stopped smiling since you got him home.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by Stamford View Post
He is a little stunner Phil, I bet you haven't stopped smiling since you got him home.
Hi you will have to change your description now the proud owner of a Springle Spangle crystalgirl
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Stamford View Post
I haven't stopped full stop

Originally Posted by crystalgirl View Post
Hi you will have to change your description now the proud owner of a Springle Spangle crystalgirl
I already had ESS in my description because of Fingal. I didn't want to change it but now I don't have to.

I still have Skye, Breagh and Fingal on my 'welcome to Dogsey' picture and I haven't got the heart to scrub Fingal off.
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-04-2013, 07:36 PM
So sweet. Great shots.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Thanks Timber

He's been a bit bolder today esp with Breagh. He yips back at her when she wants to play rather than running away in fright.

Toilet wise - can't complain. He does a wee every time providing I go out with him.
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Hee hee, I could just picture him now being brave like a big boy.

I'm glad he's coming out of his shell. It won't be long.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-04-2013, 12:48 AM
I'll get a video to share.

Breagh was always the baby - able to play as rough as she wanted because Skye and Fingal would cope with it.

Fingal's gone but Skye can still sort her out if he can be bothered however it's fair to say she's now the boss as Skye is old and Mij is obviously young.

The problem is she's a big strong girl and not really aware just how imposing she can be to the others.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
I'll get a video to share.

Breagh was always the baby - able to play as rough as she wanted because Skye and Fingal would cope with it.

Fingal's gone but Skye can still sort her out if he can be bothered however it's fair to say she's now the boss as Skye is old and Mij is obviously young.

The problem is she's a big strong girl and not really aware just how imposing she can be to the others.
Hi Belgians play really rough,they have what is called a mane,and they usuallyattach themselves to that,even if you are weimeranrer, because they just dont let go.The older bitch really goes for it,with the younger one,which is a worry because of her history,and she tries to copy,but ends up on the ground in a submissive pose.My afghan used to act like a chinese dragon,moving very fast all 4 paws off the ground,and the other dog would go for it,and come up with just fresh air,shaking its head,looking very doleful,and then red will be behind it,it was really very funny.But you are so lucky to be able to watch the tentive steps of a new comer with your established lot crystalgirl
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4