Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 06:09 PM

Another example of why Phoebe is so "special"

i was just wiping phoebe slobberly gob with her face cloth, i then lay the face cloth over her head, she spent about 3 mins shaking her head and pawing at it, she managed to get it so one eye was peeping out, she then just lay down with it still on her head and had a whine untill i got up and removed it.

she is now sulking, as i couldnt help laughing at her (naught mummy) Just had to share as was so funny
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Awww, bless her, how sweet Max does the same thing if you cover him up!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-03-2012, 01:25 AM
Aww that's cute, pics please! BMs are one of my fave breeds

One of Rocky's friends was a young female and she was absolutely stunning. The owner is practically clue-less about the breed... and, he said she's being mated I tried to put him off the idea but he said his niece shows them or something and it was her idea.