Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2008, 07:33 PM
me ...........
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2008, 08:39 PM
I don't think any vote that is used is wasted.
When I think of what some women went through to get me the vote, I would be ashamed not to use it.

I always look at where each candidate lives as well as their policy - I don't like the way some politicians get "given" so called safe seats.

Sometimes though it does feel like I am choosing the lesser of the evils.
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-09-2008, 04:36 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
I don't think any vote that is used is wasted.
When I think of what some women went through to get me the vote, I would be ashamed not to use it.

I always look at where each candidate lives as well as their policy - I don't like the way some politicians get "given" so called safe seats.

Sometimes though it does feel like I am choosing the lesser of the evils.
It seems every election I'm voteing for the lesser of two evils. I gotta go Mcain in november. although i'm looking forward to the debates on friday. I feel that will seal it for most independants one way or the other.
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2008, 01:19 PM
well i'm sticking with Labour.

just because Brown is as bad as John Major, limp handshake and no balls, it doesnt mean that Labour are no good.

this country has done well under Labour, but its not just the Prime Minister that lets it all down. if the team behind him is weak then the country will be in a mess. how many people complain about the team at work who havent got a clue? its the same thing. Yes, things are going wrong, but its a world wide problem atm not just GB.

i've lived under the tories and boy, did they screw up big time.
i never want to go through that again. 15% interest rates, 3 million unemployed, high taxes, no money invested in schools or hospitals.......the lists go on and on.
as for Cameron.....my hands round his neck would be the kindest thing....

Lib Dems are just taking the lead from the Tories. No balls again. they speak the speak thats all.
Briard Lover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2008, 05:52 PM
They say you should never talk about politics and religion.

So I won't.

OH yes I will

Well it will not be the conservatives, I never forgive the for privatising the railways, they broke them up into so many small companies that it can't be put back together, and it's costing more now than it did as BR the tories made sure they still got money from the state even though they were privately owned, and it's that tried up in red tape so it would take years to sort out.

And as for Maggie (that woman) they should have sent her to the Falklands and left her there.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2008, 05:55 PM
I would vote for my Ben He couldn't do any worse, better more like

I really don't know I am staunch labour but the present climate.....dunno
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-10-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm probably on my own here but who cares, I have always voted conservative and see no reason to change.
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Im a Tory girl

Im not going to go into reasons as the 2 things that start wars are politics and religion!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2008, 09:53 PM
im pretty sure if a vote isnt used it goes to the winning party. so all those who didnt vote last time around gave labour their vote.
i wont be voting labour. it was all the labour cutbacks that killed my father. (social sevices cutbacks)
i wont be voting conservative, dont like the man something about him dont sit right with him.
lib dems???? what are their policys.??
so ill go with an independent it might be a wasted vote but it wont go to the others will it.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-10-2008, 06:40 AM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
im pretty sure if a vote isnt used it goes to the winning party. so all those who didnt vote last time around gave labour their vote.
surely those that didnt vote gave no one their vote?
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >