Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2016, 07:33 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 21st October

Good morning all, better late than never had a good lie in this morning. Really didn't want to get up and I was just making my bed when himself puts his head round the door and says "Aren't you going to get up this morning?" Of course he promptly went back to bed where he will stay most of the day if he has no work to go to. Well Amber has finished her breakfast so must get her out before she bursts.

Hope you are feeling better this morning June and you too Brenda. Lovely picture of Tawney June, she certainly is a beautiful dog.

Griff, hope you are none the worse for wear after your 4 pints yesterday.

I hope Lynn is ok and Nippy Jen too.

Mandy, Sue, Barry, gnasher, Harvey and Norma, hope you are all ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Morning Moyra. Hope everyone is ok if not stay in bed and get better soon. Wrap up well if you have to go out and about walking the doglets. Achy today but not surprised after having to carry that parcel home. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say. Who are they? Hope LG is ok. Take Care all. I know Norma has gone down with the dreaded to. I did stay in my own bed but that is probably because I didn't sleep walk to someone elses. bg!!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-10-2016, 07:59 AM

Hi kiddiewinks

Bright sunny day at the moment and apart from Sue messing about with the flower beds (putting in new plant) She wants to go and buy some more. So it looks like a trip to the garden cenre for a coffee and sausage roll after staring at hundreds of plants
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2016, 08:42 AM
Morning
Let's all go have a picnic under that treeIsn't it fab?
Had a lie in,was up at 6amTwo monsters are high as kites today....lucky me!!
Have a great day all,hope everyone is feeling better
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Morning everone! Just got a whats app from June prompting me to look on yesterday's daily thread ... ive looked and what a lovely surprise to see that lovely photo of hal and tawney!@ what beautiful dogs they were!

Hope your ok June ... pain under control??
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Morning all - Sorry about the absence yesterday, lost my spectacles. Took the dogs out early afternoon and during the walk managed to drop said specs, upon my return and the grim realisation that I can't read small print or work the 'puter without them, I went looking for my spare pair and couldn't find them! Booger!
Went out this morning and after walking all the dogs took old Gypsy down to the river meadows (on her own so the younger element wouldn't distract her) and she found them for me. In so many ways I'd be lost without the old girl - she's the brains behind my canine gang.
So I'm back in nearly full working order! Or as near as I'm likely to get nowadays.
In answer to your question Brenda, yes I'm fine thank you. The exertions of Wednesday had no bad after effects. Could have been the Radox - could of just been lucky! I know I shouldn't be throwing a spade about for 4 hours - but on a bright crisp day and if you feel OK in yourself. why not? There will come a day when I'll not be able to do it at all - so might as well enjoy it whilst I still can.
Eileen - if the hobbitses are playing you up - just put fresh straw in their hutch and chuck 'em in there for the day. People spoil sprogs nowadays far better to let 'em know where they are in the pecking order from early on in life. No need to post a huge thank you for my babysitting advice! lol !
Good to hear you got a bit of a lie in today Moyra.
Sssshhh! Keep your voices down - Griff may have a hangover!!!!
Hope you are getting over your malady June - no fun at all the symptoms you describe! There seems to be a lot of it about up here at the moment.
Hope everyone is bowling along nicely and that you all have a good day, see you later, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2016, 11:03 AM
Woke up before dawn feeling a lot better. Once it was light, gave girls their breakfasts, cleaned up, took the bin liner down to the bins ready for the bin men. Decided to go back to bed with my breakfast as feeling a bit iffy again. Fell asleep and woke up about 20 mins ago. Dozed again. Girls can have a day in today now as prefer to be out and back before lunch when they're in season especially. Need a day off myself as well
Glad Gypsy found your specs LG. I can manage without but got pairs and spares dotted here and there because I always manage to mislay them.
Got shopping this afternoon as the fridge is bare. Found enough large bones for tea for the girls and will get some veg for a bone soup whilst I'm out, some lamb tails are now defrosting, and it will make a nice lunch for a couple of days
Suppose I better make a move and turn into a human being rather than a sloth
Have a nice day with the twinnies, Eileen, I'm sure you're ready for their afternoon nap by now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Afternoon all, TW,....i was fine yesterday, nothing upset me....honest.
Lol No hangover here, been to the Drs and fetched my drugs and blood results, couple of dodgy ones, got the bus and Steve was driving, he looked so tired, was up at 3.30 to walk Molly before going to work...i would never encourage anyone to drink red bull but when i got off to use the cashpoint he had his head down on the steering wheel Lol....he finishes soon so got him a can of red bull and a wispa and that will keep himself going. He was saying he hadn't slept well, had stomach cramps and took an anti diahaorrea tablet.....just in case Lol, obviously inconvenient if he gets the squits and is driving Lol
I have never been visited by a past dog....nor a relative, i feel very cheated now
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2016, 11:54 AM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope all poorlies are feeling better today if not a duvet day is called for.

Thank goodness for Gypsy finding your glasses Gordon that will save an onslaught on your wallet

Lovely here today so have made the most of it. Been to the garden centre and got what I wanted plus a plant Barry liked and said lets have it. All buried in the garden now so hope they survive the winter to give me nice spring and summer colour.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Gordon ... could not agree with you more about sprogs!! Well said!!

Hello again everyone. sitting with Alfie at the moment watching uthe jungle book on his grandpas i pad!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >