Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2014, 03:24 PM

Cat!

He is a big cat. probably fat but with that long black and white fur he is a giant..the first time my current landlord saw him in the lane he thought it was an escapee from somewhere.

Softie he is too. Huge round golden eyes. loves everyone. well except the feral and that is the ferals doing.

Today was typical. Big boy is out in the sun. Wee dog was raised with him so cat rolls over to play.. collie is a different matter however so when she appears cat lopes off jungle cat style, under the big gate and onto the lane.

Where he revels in a looooong dust bath, rolling and writhing sensuously in the warm earth...oblivious to the loud chorus of birdie alarms screaming KILLER IS HERE. i have no illusions; he is after all a cat who now has the good sense and sensitivity not to bring his catch home...lamented the siskin i found dead last year.

On the other side of the mesh fence, collie is drooling and licking her chops...watching and hoping.

Never saw such a relaxed cat! Invoking terror on one side and bloodlust on the other and he doesn't give a tinker's cuss.

Later he will demand in, plague me by walking over me, for food and if i am eating get as close to my food as he can...

CAT!