register for free

Dog News

Honda make car with dog happiness in mind

Honda have released a promo on the video sharing site youtube, where they claim to have built their new Civic after taken into consideration the needs of a customer, and his dog, Happy. The car has seats that fold upwards, giving the dog more room... meaning there's also less hair on your chairs.

You also get to interact with the demo, take a look and click the seats upwards. Then, after a bit of tapping (you'll know what we mean when you see it - just be ready for the cute factor!) follow the link to the 'interior' to get the story about Happy, who, is a beautiful Boxer/St Bernard cross.

See the promo here: http://www.youtube.com/hondacivicuk

Your comments and views:
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 05:29 PM
I love Honda and I love their marketing, but I'm afraid for me this sends out a nightmare message in terms of dogs being allowed to travel, un-restrained in cars and have their heads sticking out the window. Sorry but that's just asking for trouble.

Gorgeous dog though!
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 05:47 PM
it looks like most of the rear window is obscured by the seat creating extra blind spot

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top