View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-10-2008, 08:39 AM

Sebastian, 1 year old Collie/Staffie X needs foster home/home!

Sebastian was found stray in Wales. He was in good condition & around 1 yr old. He won many hearts whilst waiting his time to be reclaimed. Sadly no one came forwards and gladly we have him in our care. We have just had him neutered; chipped and vax'd and he is beginning to enjoy his time in rescue. Seb. is great with dogs and fun on his walks. Sebastian needs a secure garden and ideally another playmate. Loves people and can't see he'd have an issue with children other may knock them over with enthusiasm. He can chew still and use his mouth but it is very soft, more likely to lick you. He is just lovely. We think he is a Collie x Staffie..a mix that we are familar with and is a heart winning crossbreed. His size is small Collie and his energy is lively and very friendly.

Sebastian looks like a tiger with the softest of coats. He has beautiful eyes to match. He needs formal training but is keen to learn and delighted with attention and affection. Seb. is housetrained. Truly a remarkable dog who is a whow in his presence and looks. He will be loved to bits by his forever owners and remembered I'm sure as the most unique and fanastic dog ever!!!! He is a stunner.

Sebastian is currently in kennels so is looking for a foster home or his forever home.

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 09:47 AM
aaww he is adorable.

good luck seb !
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Good Luck Seb.....I know someone will just love having you, your so cute.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Sebastian is still looking for his forever home - lets hope 2009 is his year. Another photo of this gorgeous little guy ...

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Good luck to him. May 2009 be his happiest yet xxxxxxxxx
gemma riley
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-12-2008, 12:20 PM
You sure he hasnt got a bit of Husky in him??
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-12-2008, 07:34 PM
May be, who can be sure! All I know is he has been in kennels too long, is a lovely natured dog and he needs a lucky break in the form of either a foster home or a forever home.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Seb had a good run around the paddock today, chasing balls and running for England! Fun, fun guy. He may be a good flyball candidate. A loving nature and the need for speed. He will make someone a great companion.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I have been on your site and see you would preferably home in London or surrounding areas.
Seb has really caught my eye but I am in Scotland, would this be an unsurmountable(sp) problem?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-01-2009, 12:10 AM
I have been on your site and see you would preferably home in London or surrounding areas.
Seb has really caught my eye but I am in Scotland, would this be an unsurmountable(sp) problem?
In response to your post ... I know he's caught your eye but its not simple for the following reason:

If, say, you are the perfect home for him, you pass the homecheck and all other criteria and you even drive down to meet/collect him. What happens if it doesn't work out for whatever reason, one of our policies is to give that dog back-up for life - how would we get him back? It then gets very complicated ... so really it's not ideal. Sorry
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >