Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2023, 08:22 AM

Bit wet Tuesday 21st March 2023

Morning all. Well it is Tuesday and yep a bit wet. Chris yep I think that is why they take pics. Hope Gary is ok. Kelly I expect Kota hears something. They have amazing hearing. Hope everyone is ok. Have a good day folks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2023, 09:39 AM
Morning all
She stayed in bed last night Brenda as I wouldn't let her back in until she did her business lol. Helped it was raining and neither like the rain
Picket line is busy this morning and they are preventing the company from sending out extra buses.... apparently there's an agreement in place and true to form, nx are breaching it, same as they are paying the drivers overtime to sit in the canteen.... again, there's no overtime in a strike....naughty naughty. Don't know why we are surprised though, this from a company who are forcing drives to breach safety laws, the drivers make them aware of the issues and they don't want to know, well.... It will cost lives at some point
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2023, 10:38 AM
Good morning Brenda and Kelly.

A bit damp here too. Drizzle on my walk with Teazle and then the sun came out for a bit. Visited the library so stocked up for a few weeks, washing done and bedding changed and in the machine. On duty this afternoon and evening and will find out the rest of the week's duties tonight. I think tomorrow will be ok as Ben is taking the girls after school to meet mum and little sister at Heathrow.

Take care everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2023, 12:11 PM
Good afternoon all.

The forecast wasn't too good this morning and neither were the black clouds in the sky while we were out so straight home after breakfast. Sod's Law, half an hour after getting home the sun came out.

Dave is back at Gary's to sort out more tech problems. My theory is that when Gary gets ansty on a build up to a fit, he messes things up without realising it and then, of course, it all needs sorting out. It's a viscious circle

There was a Samoyed at the cafe this morning. He's a regular visitor but boy can that lad belt out the barks when he's excited. What made him excited this morning? An idiot joining him at his table with two dogs. There was a loud chorus all through breakfast. The Sammy's owner was tearing her hair out, but by this time there were no other tables free. Poor woman was highly embarrassed, poor dogs were over-excited and the owner of the two dogs just couldn't care less

I bet Ben will be pleased to have all his family back together Sue. It's a shame they couldn't all settle here
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Awwww, lovely the family are coming over Sue
Chris....that would drive me mental, my pair bark.. it's worse when my dad's around but I would never take them to a café or pub as I know it would be carnage lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-03-2023, 04:37 PM
have to mention Sue reversed as did our neighbour into each other when leaving respective driveways. got a couple of scratches on ours so asked Chips Away to come and have a look
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2023, 06:43 PM
Been and got weighed, put 2kg on since November...sigh