Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2023, 10:26 AM

Sunny Sunday 19th MRCH

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MUMS

Lovely and sunny this morning so hope it continues. Nothing planned. Made some apple crumbles and taken Teazle out. Recovering from yesterday when Ben and youngest Sarah arrived unexpectedly. She really must learn to turn the volume down as she shouts quite a bit. With Paul here it was left for him to play with her so poor lad is now exhausted Paul treated me to cake and coffee at the garden centre yesterday. He managed to get a nice house plant so hope it survives. He is getting better at looking after them but living in a basement flat there are not many places giving a lot of light.

Take care everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Happy mother's Day to all mums.
Awww, how nice to be treated to coffee and cake Sue
Just wished my mum a happy mother's day, will see her tomorrow but we got her her gift last week....we had a cream tea sent up from Cornwall, she really enjoyed it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Well, that's the dogs and I stuffed!! I did an aunt Bessie Yorkshire pudding in the air fryer for the first time today and it was actually o.k lol. Dogs have had veg, mash and biscuits so hopefully they will fall asleep now....I might join them at this rate!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Good evening all

Had a lovely run out in the glorious sunshine this morning. We even took our coats off for a bit as it was nice and warm. First time this year

Packed up Gary's DVD recorder to go back because it won't accept discs. It's under guarantee so sending it back with Evri who I know have a terrible name, but it's the only courier's website I could make head or tale of in respect of booking the pick up. Here's hoping

Normally I'd have left it to Dave to do, but lately he gets so frustrated that it's easier to do it myself. Of course, then he complains that I'm not doing it right

Gary is being a nightmare this last few days so I'm expecting him having a fit in the not too distant. His behaviour goes out the window when he's on a build up