Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2023, 07:50 AM

Wow tis Wednesday 15th March 2023

Morning all. This week is flying by yet again. Hope you all had a good day yesterday and evening. My friend Margaret is still unwell. So not seeing her again this week. Good job that I like reading as plenty of time to do that. Anyway the sun is shining so off for my first walk of the day. Have a good one peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2023, 08:28 AM
Morning Brenda
Sorry to hear Margaret won't be coming again, hopefully she will be better by next week
Got dragged out of bed early by Kota, there was a helicopter I think....it was very very noisy and she really wasn't happy so we ended up getting up, within 5 minutes of being up, she was fast asleep on the sofa, meanwhile I am knackered lol.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2023, 08:37 AM
Yep Kota she just wanted to share the moment. lol!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2023, 09:21 AM
Morning brenda, griff and all to follow.
Nice and sunny here, washing on the line today.

Kazz dogs for us, unless we end up down the Bernese rescue route then might consider a bitch. We much prefer the dogs though less hormonal issues and more loving and big.
I have a call this evening from a lady I approached that our friend told us about, her boy did well at Crufts Friday.

Chris good luck with all the medical goings on today especially the injection.
griff you can't keep bailing people out especially if it means you have to pay.
Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that.
Sue hope today is a calmer day for you.
brenda I hope Margaret gets well soon. Enjoy your reading.
Kazz have a good day too.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you have a good day Brenda

Lynn I may have had a few different breeds but Afghans are my first love. The Hamilton was Barry's choice which needles to say I had to look after and the Doberman was looking for a good home and sorted of stayed when he visited He was the most loveable gentle dog although he took up too much room on the sofa. Teazle came along after I had lost my last Affie as by then I was looking at that Breed as the last two Afghans I had had were walking vet bills and Borders are known to be a healthy breed and also easier to look after grooming wise.

You can only help so much Kelly and if you don't have the money don't put yourself in debt.

Hope all medical appointments go well for you both today Chris

Lovely morning here. Taking Barry for a blood test shortly and then dropping him home and off to Ben's for the ret of day as the has work this afternoon and the schools are on strike today and tomorrow! Don't know what is happening tomorrow yet.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Still a busy day then Sue.
Bernese are walking vet bills too mostly but we have another one in us yet.
In 10 or more years time which we will be hoping for again, we will have to resort to a smaller breed or rescue who just needs a little potter about and mostly resting by the fireside, which is where we will be nearer to in 10 years time.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Hm I suppose my first love was the German Shepherd as brought up with those so have had a few in my life and then along came the Border Collies and also looking after Goldies. I wish but then yep not to be unless I can find a place that will take one and only then if I can afford it. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2023, 11:18 AM
Interesting conversations my "breed" is Stafford's but I do on occasion think outside the box but I do not think my heart is anywhere near ready. I do wonder if maybe like your Dobe Sue one will come and not go home. LOL But def a rescue if my heart does melt.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-03-2023, 01:21 PM
We have had dogs since we got married, they are part of our lives to date.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Hi all

Blooming freezing out this morning again. Hopefully, this cold spell will break soon. I hope so anyway.

I've had problems with my eye since the injection. Feels like a boulder is sitting in it and for the first 5 hours I could see nothing but a peasouper fog out of it.

The fog has lifted (thankfully - never had that before) but the very gritty feeling looks set to remain until tomorrow

Rosie is having another post op appointment with the vet tomorrow to see if she is now allowed her ball (which she loves with all her heart, bless her)

Gary was to have a new door fitted to his Juliet balcony fitted today. The had previously measured up three times for it. You've guessed it. It didn't fit Back to the drawing (or should that be measuring) board on that one
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >