Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2023, 07:29 AM

Happy Thursday 9th March 2023

Morning all. Yep a very happy day to Rosie and Chris and Dave. Have a lovely pampering day Rosie. The sky is a shade of pink and grey here but just rain. Two words for today that sound similar but mean different things: Examen: A Critical Study and Examine: To Inspect. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2023, 10:53 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day

Good news Chris for Rosie do hope she is now back to her usual self. Be interesting to know what they find.

I had already posted but we seem to have lost power and the phone line.Wet wet wet here. School run was awful, very congested and we were running late s nobody was in a hurry to get ready despite me telling them we had to hurry Never mind think they all got there on time.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2023, 12:04 PM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
It is wet and cold here. We had some snow settled overnight but the roads are clear.
It is mostly raining with the odd shower chucked in here and there.

Lovely news about Rosie.

Hope everyone is having a good day an that yours gets better Sue.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2023, 01:21 PM
Great news from yesterday Chris, like Sue I am intrigued to find out what it is, but as it is not showing cancer happiness. Sue sounds like the girls have not gained their Nan's sense of timekeeping. LOL Brenda your sky sounds lovely. Lynn the main roads are clear I am told.

Still snowing here doing nothing today niece tells me she had to abandon her car due to a hill and cars not getting up a hill, then walk and catch the train into Birmingham same on the way back.
We are an amber warning till tomorrow. Its raining now but def cold enough for turning to snow again as the afternoon draws in.

Catch you all later
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2023, 02:57 PM
Good afternoon all

No snow here apart from the odd flake in with the rain, but, oh my goodness, it's blooming freezing again and with an easterly wind it's not exactly comfortable

Yes, Rosie is back to being Rosie again. She is miffed that she can't play with her ball yet, but she is her usual, happy self thank heavens.
It could have started as an abscess on a tooth, an allergy, or a sting/bite.

The vet has changed her meds from Caprodyl Quadri to Metacam as she says studies on Metacam have shown that it's the ideal medication for slowing down growth and as they didn't manage to get all of the bad material out there is a possibility it could grow again.

At the moment, we are playing wait and see as to how the Metacam keeps the pain levels down in her back paw/leg. Rosie is greedy, she has two problems going on. Fingers crossed that the Metacam will be as effective because the Caprodyl did an amazing job

Our scooters should come back tomorrow too. We've talked to the engineer who saw the problem straight away and fitted new gauges. We told them that was the very likely problem back in the beginning, but were made to feel like idiots. I wonder if they feel like the idiot now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Chris I doubt based on their previous history with you they have the common sense to feel like idiots but pleased t is sorted when they return them will you be able to asses straight away the issue is resolved i.e. drive them or whatever before signing for them

Great news for Rosie
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2023, 06:59 PM
It's a third party courier, Kazz, so they won't stand about while we unpack and then test them unfortunately.

I think the guage problem will have been fixed, but it will be around 4 months before we know if they are still eating batteries so a burial at sea is still a real possibility