Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2023, 07:29 AM

Tuesday 7th March 2023

Morning all. So, whose got snow or just rain? Down here we have rain. I wish I had snow. Anyway have a good day what ever the weather. You know it is only us humans that think dogs need to go for a walk whatever the weather. They would quite happily stay in and chill. Lets face it we don't take them out in the mid-day sun, well most of us don't, so why take them when it is grotty cold weather. Yep some breeds maybe but not some breeds.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2023, 08:55 AM
Morning all
Taking my dad to the hospital today, he got an appointment come through very quickly and unexpected after his CT scan.... hoping they are just clearing him off the list and they haven't found anything, I can't be bothered dealing with his family
Kazz, my uncle was leaving at a salvation army homeless place, it's full of people with mental health issues and he had been there 3 years and you can only stay 2. As for why he has moved somewhere he can drink....he is an alcoholic and drug addict
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2023, 10:42 AM
Good morning Brenda and Kelly

Yep we have rain too.

Hope all goes well for your dad Kelly

School run this morning and afternoon. Teazle doesn't do rain she dashes out quickly then disappears back to bed. I don't see why one day of not walking will hurt her and why get us both wet just for the sake of it. Its bad enough that I have to go out in it

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2023, 12:59 PM
Afternoon, brenda, griff, Sue and all to follow.
Freya sitting yesterday and we had to wait for Lauren to get home there was something going on and Mark had to stay.
He was there from 7.30 am till 8 pm last night. He was not a happy bunny at all last night or today.
The weather yesterday was cold and wet so we had mostly a day indoors with Freya except for a little stroll in the garden in between the showers.

Today is a sunny day and much warmer than it has been washing is on the line and we have done some gardening. Moved some pots around and planted the Japanese mock orange shrub. It is nice and dense for the birds to hide in and stands next to the chestnut holly so it gives them a nice place for the Summer and Winter.

brenda so inconsiderate when people block you, as you say if asked you wouldn't mind. Manners seem to be few and far between these days.
Chris I hope the vet has good news. Although not something you want to think about or the hassle of doing the plan sounds like a good idea for Gary.
griff I hope your dad gets on ok and that your uncle manages to stay sober.
Sue enjoy your day.
Kazz hope all is well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Good afternoon all

No snow here Brenda in fact we've had a gloriously sunny day

No results as yet. Apparently, the lab is wanting to decalcify the tooth and do more testing and they won't give any indication as yet. The vet is going to call them tomorrow again to see if she can get an interim report from them, but she has said that they may just want to do the full lot before they will give any results out and that could take anything up to another week yet.

Waiting for those results is very stressful as you can imagine.

Kelly, I hope, as you say, they are just wanting to clear your dad off their books and that there's nothing too drastic.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2023, 06:10 PM
It just rained and rained here and cold. Chris if Rosie is improving each day I would just keep her happy. I have heard dogs don't do well with cancer treatments. Just hope she is ok.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-03-2023, 07:24 PM
A roll of black tarmac rushed into a pub and asked the barman for somewhere to hide. The barman said you can hide in the back but why?. The roll of black tarmac said to avoid*being beaten up. So the roll of black tarmac hid in the back just in time before a roll of red tarmac entered the*pub. Ranting and raging the roll of red tarmac demanded to know if a rolll of black tarmac had been in. The barman said no wanting to protect the roll of black tarmac. So the roll of red tarmac left and the*barman said it was ok to come out from hiding to roll of black tarmac.*The barman being curious asked why did the roll of red tarmac wanted to beat the roll of black tarmac up?
Wait for it* **the roll of black tarmac explained that the roll of red tarmac was a cyclepath
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2023, 07:48 PM
Chris sorry you are having to wait longer for the results.
Yes it is very stressful waiting. I hope you get answers very soon.

Forgot to mention the first two back dated payments of that long awaited annuity went into the bank today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2023, 09:18 PM
Good evening all

Not done much today; now watching The Madness of King George.

Griff I understand he is prone to addiction I just thought the way I read it it meant they had moved him to somewhere that was not addiction free did not realise it was "due to time elapsed in one place" hope he does not "fall off the wagon" too badly preferably not at all. Hope your Dad is alright as well, and just a tick box excise with the hospital

Lynn The joys of retail NOT. Glad to hear the back payments have been sorted and hopefully now on track for regular payments. Your Mock Orange sounds lovely

Chris Being a report in full detail is a good thing if you have a question or concern no point in them not having the details to tell you although the waiting will be agonising "HUGS TO YOU ALL" Pleased to hear Rosie is doing well though a good recovery it seems.

Brenda Totally agree with you no need to go out when not needed hope your day has gone well. We have had sunshine here today with a random snow flurry very odd

Sue You are kind to let Rosie take the choice as you do not have it. You are always so busy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2023, 07:20 AM
Barry just read the joke and thought it was very funny. I did chuckle.