Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2023, 08:57 AM

Saturday 4th March 2023

Morning all. Yep I have watched Emmerdale for years and watching it made me realise that if it wasn't for my long time friend Margaret, well who knows. Anyway hope you all had a good evening and now have a good day. Chris hope Rosie is feeling better today. Also Barry hope you got those gutters cleared. You are amazing with what you do, a bit like a female Kelly. Oh and of course Sue and Lynn and Kazz and anyone else that can turn their hand to all sorts. Have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2023, 09:10 AM
Morning brenda.
Sun is trying to come out but my goodness it's chilly.
Popping out for some shopping later and pottering around and not doing much.
We need to rest our poor mangled brains.

brenda I think so many soaps now highlight the problem of mental health and a good thing too. Having been there myself during the menopause and raising a family and looking after mum and dad it is indeed needed.
Michael our youngest went through hell when he hit 21 so I'm all for showcasing especially for people who may not have friends and family who notice the signs and know what to do to help.
I am glad you had such a good friend when needed.

Chris I hope Rosie is improving today.
Sue I hope your weekend gives you a rest.
griff anymore news on the car hunting ?
Kazz have a lovely weekend.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2023, 09:52 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Enjoy your day Brenda

Good luck with shopping Lynn and try to give your poor brains a rest this weekend

Hope Rosie dis a lot better today Chris.

Overcast and a little chilly here. Teazle walked and have cleaned the outside of my car. I don't know how it gets so dirty in a week when I look and other peoples cars round here. Family have turned u so lasagna on the go for lunch. I really need to get the get up and go again and get out into the garden t get my old veg patch ready to grass seed.

Barry's motor replaced and he says he is going to clear the front gutters today as he did the back yesterday.

Take care everyone
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-03-2023, 10:01 AM
yet another year passed , just to think 51 years ago today I was getting ready to marry Sue, seems like only yesterday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2023, 10:03 AM
Morning Sue I know the feeling about the car is always dirty at the moment.
We are trying to find the get up and go too regarding gardening. Trouble is either too busy or too cold or wet at the moment.

Glad the motor is replaced and your gutters will get cleaned.
Enjoy your family lunch.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2023, 10:04 AM
Happy Anniversary wishes in order Sue and Barry.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Happy anniversary Sue and Barry xx
Morning everyone.
Brenda, in life, you just have a bash at things... that's how you learn and my theory is, if it's already broke.....no harm done if I can't fix it lol.
Lynn, nopey.....I have had a day off from car hunting, he was at work yesterday on a spread shift so he has a break in the middle of 3 hours and then goes back in.......I got a whole day without a car question!
Chris, hope Rosie is doing o.k today
Specsavers have called me checking i pay for my eye tests....sadly...yes!
Steve is on strike from the 16th, not sure how many days but it's typically his long weekend and I am trapped here on my own...great! Hopefully they can get the payrise that they all deserve
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2023, 02:06 PM
Glad you have a day off griff.

I'm hoping all those on strike get the pay rise they deserve. Life is getting very expensive and to work and not be able to afford to live is dire.
What a pain about the eye test.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2023, 07:34 PM
Evening all

Had a lovely day out with my favourite niece whose name starts with S (Sophie) my other favourite nieces start with K (Kate) T (Taylor) M (Mollie) LOL went to an Italian type of Tapas place lovely its called Pesto if you want to look it up they have restaurants nationally as well I do recommend if you have one near you. Not corporate/franchise food at all.

We went to the garden centre before as she wants to grow her own when the house extension and garden are done which should be June completed starts 2nd April. Then onto our meal and then home had mocktails a nice chat all afternoon about nothing and everything. really nice coffee to finish and their desserts are to live for. LOL

Then popped out with sister and now home hope you have all had as nice a day as I have had off out tomorrow afternoon as well so may miss posting until a bit later. Would like to get the grass a quick run over with the mower in the morning if I get a chance, we will see.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2023, 10:39 PM
Good evening all

Thank you all for the good wishes for Rosie. She's a lot better but still not right (if that makes sense). First morning out since the op and as soon as she'd toileted this morning she asked to come back up on my knee on the mobility scooter, but she enjoyed her run around on it I think

She's far more settled in the house now and the whining has more or less stopped. She's very tired though so we let her sleep

So, back to our same old, same old today. We all enjoyed it

Happy anniversary Sue/Barry. Hope you have/had a great day
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >