Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2023, 09:27 AM

Sunny Saturday 25th February

Good morning.

Cheek of them Chris they should arrange for the collection in my opinion as there seems to be a fault with the machines and it is not your problem to sort. I expect they hope y ou will just give up and go away!

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and just having a coffee before going out to clean a car. Change of plan the card have arrived unexpectedly so will do that this afternoon

Hope everyone is keeping well or improving. Take care and enjoy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2023, 10:41 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Yep the sun is trying. Been for a walk and finished a book that my friend gave me on Thursday. Just shows how much time I have on my hands. Thought I would try the lottery today as I don't very often so did the thunderball for tonight and played with just a few pennies and won a few more so have been good and paid it back into the funds. Have a good day and yep I agree with Sue Chris, they should arrange for collection. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Good morning all

Going Lama walking tomorrow with youngest niece a Christmas present from her to me and her (she really wants to go) I am looking forward to it but would not of chosen it if you understand. LOL

Also spoken to two of my good friends from School also called Karen when we left school we promised to meet up when we were 60 which is this year and we are going to a restaurant called Karen's along with another friend called Kath (Karen is Danish form of Katherine apparently) this is it we are booked for next month should be interesting https://www.bemorekaren.com/birmingh...On2pxw-RGP8OiU

Today is gardening and pottering around and out this evening. Have a good day all

Chris Such poor customer service I would ask for a full refund. They should collect and or supply whatever they need to return it. Hope all the shopping has arrived and everything goes well. I am with you I adore my Panda have you looked at the Fiat Dolbo? or similar maybe even an ex mobility one amended for wheelchairs i.e. ramp and seat space

Sue Not sure what card has arrived but happy days whatever it is. Maybe you need to buy them all alarm clocks.

Griff Have a good weekend car hunting. I sometimes think you would be bored without other peoples problems to resolve and work on. LOL

Lynn Hope you get the pension sorted, bit of a Rig- Marol sounds like. Did you enjoy the garden centre visit. Any puppy news on the horizon yet?

Brenda How do you know the winning numbers for tonight? please share LOL But well done on your win, have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2023, 12:34 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Started off dull and wet sun is now coming out. Wish it had done that earlier I wouldn't have washing on radiators and airer if it had done.
Waiting for news Kazz of bitches coming into season and the possibility of one maybe in whelp.
They are rare as hens teeth at the moment well bred puppies from healthy and health tested parents.
We are off to Crufts again on Working and pastoral day to support a friend whose puppy has got through and to do some networking.

Chris what bad customer service you have received.
Enjoy the walk and your meet up Kazz.
Sue have a nice weekend.
griff couldn't even get any tomatoes in Tesco this morning, thank goodness for the farm shop we stopped at yesterday. Good luck with the car hunting.
brenda have a nice day,
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2023, 05:40 PM
Evening all
Wow Chris.....have you tried the trading standards bit at the council?? Bubble wrap a scooter, that made me chuckle!
Sue, I am putting off cleaning our cars, will wait until it's warmer as it takes me forever
Lynn, I am trying to blag Steve into crufts
Brenda, well done on your win
Kazz, I have more than enough problems of my own to deal with... believe me! We will get him sorted with a car at some point, we just have differing ideas in value for money, he sees a shiny car and thinks great, first thing I do is read the small print, check the MOT history and then check the seller out.
Is it Karen's diner you are going to?? A few of my friends have been... hope you are good with abuse lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2023, 06:39 PM
The win was just a game on the lottery website. I don't do it that often. I've done Thunderball for tonight. Been enjoying watching A Hard Day's Night. Still think the Beatles are great. Have a good evening peeps.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2023, 08:26 PM
Good evening all

How the heck you bubble wrap a scooter is anyone's guess, but if they send it, I'll give it a go.

It's now got to the stage where we are seriously considering trading them in with a local shop (or the burial at sea is still an option)

Chilly this morning, but we managed to dodge the rain. The sea was really whipped up. Always so dramatic to see
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2023, 07:35 AM
Chris I have finished a book that had Skegness mentioned in it as the place was set in Lincolnshire so I thought of you.