Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2022, 06:13 AM

Daily thread Wednesday 30th march 2022

Morning all
Woke up really early again, just dozing off and the nightmare neighbours started banging.....I have no idea why she can't call her daughter on the phone or actually walk up the epic 1 flight of stairs to go and tell her to get up instead of banging on the bl**dy wall
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2022, 08:56 AM
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

I do hope there is light at the end of your very long tunnel regarding this neighbour. If as claimed she owes all that rent then if I was the landlord I would have sent the bailiffs in.

Dull and damp here. Not planning on doing much today with this weather. Been to the tip early which was quite empty so in and out very quickly.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2022, 09:04 AM
Yes Sue, that's what my solicitor can't understand how/ why she is still there. The daughter who is getting on for 17 had to be driven to college by mummy at about 7.45.....massive bang from the door, obviously she didn't want to get up and go. At 17, I had a job and was getting myself there and back on public transport, it really is pathetic, her mum isn't helping her, she should be getting her to stand on her own two feet as I don't see her having much success with relationships given her tantrums
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2022, 10:01 AM
Morning griff, Sue and all to follow.
Funny day here weather wise. Started off dull and chilly, then brightened up and warmed up, now clouded over and chilly again.
Not much going on here just pottering and slowly sorting things for going away Friday to York, via Hunmanby to see our friends and there Bernese.

Chris glad the Panda is bak home and tucked up.
griff Gill had problems with her veins. She said how painful it could be and annoying.
Your neighbours beggar belief especially if they owe all that rent.
Sue enjoy your not doing much day today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Oooooo, happy packing Lynn, I hope you get some nice weather for your trip, are you going to the jorvich centre??
I honestly don't know what's happened with my veins, they were really really good, always have been thank god but when they tried to give me that iron infusion they had dreadful trouble, now...... everyone struggles, I make sure I drink before I go and to keep warm but nothing works. I did feel genuinely sorry for the lad and he kept apologising and asking if I was o.k....i don't have a problem with needles so it was fine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2022, 02:19 PM
We might do griff but we have been there before many years ago when we last visited York.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-03-2022, 04:15 PM
It is so damn annoying. If i am on my computer the last thing I want is being disturbed so I keep the room door shut. Does this work? no.

Yet if someone else is listening or concentrating ie Sue or Paul who is here with us at the moment. If I make a sound or ask a question it is a different matter. I have to go around my own house as quiet as a mouse
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2022, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Woke up really early again, just dozing off and the nightmare neighbours started banging.....I have no idea why she can't call her daughter on the phone or actually walk up the epic 1 flight of stairs to go and tell her to get up instead of banging on the bl**dy wall
Oh dear that would drive me to distraction.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2022, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

I do hope there is light at the end of your very long tunnel regarding this neighbour. If as claimed she owes all that rent then if I was the landlord I would have sent the bailiffs in.

Dull and damp here. Not planning on doing much today with this weather. Been to the tip early which was quite empty so in and out very quickly.

Hope all are well. Take care.
I may book a tip run for the weekend or Monday as plan on doing some sorting. Have a good day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2022, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Yes Sue, that's what my solicitor can't understand how/ why she is still there. The daughter who is getting on for 17 had to be driven to college by mummy at about 7.45.....massive bang from the door, obviously she didn't want to get up and go. At 17, I had a job and was getting myself there and back on public transport, it really is pathetic, her mum isn't helping her, she should be getting her to stand on her own two feet as I don't see her having much success with relationships given her tantrums
Snap working at 16 and college and public transport or shanks pony.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >