Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2022, 10:11 AM

Muddled Monday, 21/03/2022.

Morning everyone sun shining again but very chilly.
We met Boo coming here walking through the park little grumble from Betty but soon settled now Betty and Bun on the big sofa and Boo next to me on the smaller sofa.
They are rubbing along well although they all have their noses out of joint as Betty and Bun have to sit on their own without me on the sofa with them.
Restless night from Betty and Bun, Bun is a bit needy and she nudged my arm for an hour, then kept putting her front legs on me and her head on my legs after a total 2 hours ignoring both behaviours she managed to jump on the bed and settle in the middle of us.
Not expecting much sleep tonight either.
Boo over again tomorrow but Betty and Bun go home tomorrow evening.
Going to be a busy day tomorrow with not much space to sit as Mark, Lauren and Frey are visiting too.

Roll on Thursday no doggie visitors we are off to see some friends Bernese and puppy cuddles from her singleton pup that is off to it's new home at the weekend.
Friday or Saturday been asked by Lauren if we could do a last minute looking after Freya day.
Sunday possibly a walk with friends and their Springer, was meant to be yesterday but we couldn't get Bun in the car she was getting stressed and I said no more trying we will have to ring and cancel. Not sure they were too pleased they aren't as soppy as us.

Chris glad to hear Gary is improved. What a nightmare about the emergency call button that will have you worrying again.
griff glad the astroturf is working well and what a shame Steve is in a difficult to get out of job.
Sue hope you had a good weekend.
brenda hope you had a nice walk today.
Kazz hope you enjoyed your weekend and are having a nice Monday.

Stay safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2022, 10:35 AM
Morning everyone

All going good here,

Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2022, 10:51 AM
Good morning Lynn, Kazz and all who follow

Pleased the dogs seem to be co-existing ok and hope you get a better nights sleep

Sorry to read about Gary and do hope he has now fully recovered. Yes a strong complaint is needed re the emergency call.

Lovel morning here. Out early to do the monthly shop which is now sorted and put away. Also cooking some chicken to make chicken and veg pies. Jut back from walking Teazle so a rest before she demands her dinner

Work went well yesterday. All the stones cleared from the front, earth levelled, membrane put down and stones washed and put back. It now looks and smells better.

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2022, 11:34 AM
Glad your day is going well Kazz
Busy weekend and Monday Sue Glad its all going well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2022, 01:16 PM
Omg, Chris!!! Thank god Gary is o.k beings as nobody came to help him, I do hope the cord is actually attached!
Flipping heck Lynn, you will be wanting a rest after this week
Sue, busy again
Kazz, pleased you are having a good day
I guess the only way to help Steve would be for me to go and help him but he is honestly too tired.
Just walked the dogs, ran into a big dog with no recall, luckily he didn't jump on Kota ...I was panicking about her back
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2022, 02:12 PM
Afternoon griff. Yes I think I might need a week to recover.
Glad Kota didn't get jumped on that's all you need (not).
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2022, 02:55 PM
Yeah...I was unsure what to do, when he approached she was on lead and I thought if she doesn't want to be bothered, I want her to be able to get away....I had to keep going back to take his dog back nearer to him, then he started following me the way I was headed.... complete opposite direction of him and his dogs. Never seen him before, I can only assume as the field is drying out again it's back to fair weather walkers
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2022, 07:59 PM
There will be plenty of fair weather walkers out and about now the weather is getting nicer griff.

We sorted the big fish tank Saturday and put it in the cabin. I advertised it Saturday locally no interest wanted £50 for it lots of extras. Popped it on market place today 4 enquiries and it has gone for £35.
Big relief it's out of the way and we have a bit more room and one less heavy thing to move when we redo the flooring.
Busy day again tomorrow then Wednesday quieter Gorden going into the office last time and just me and Boo for the day.
They all got on really nicely today which was a relief.
Possibility of Thursday/Friday or Saturday for looking after Freya will be sorted tomorrow Lauren will will bring us up to speed.
Made some sausage rolls, not my own pastry and a cake for lunch tomorrow when Boo had gone a packet mix.
Worn out now. Hope Bun lets me have a better nights sleep tonight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2022, 08:59 PM
Lynn, could you pop them in the spare room?? Possibly with a radio on quietly?? Deags has taken to lying on my quilt, thus trapping me and meaning I can't turn over comfortably......I was fighting her at just gone 4am to get her off my quilt lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2022, 10:03 PM
Good evening all

Lovely morning.

The care manager got back to me and said she was going to look at the call logs and check the system which logs up when a call string had been pulled. She said she'd get back to me later today and she hasn't so it looks like I'll be on the phone tomorrow morning.

Rosie used to sleep on my bed, but got fed up of me. I'm a restless sleeper and she wasn't impressed

Had a nightmare moment when we got to the cafe this morning. Was putting the mobility scooter key in my bag and it fought back and flung itself away. I couldn't find it and when Dave brought the coffees, I told him what had happened and said I needed to look at the other side of the sidings that the cafe has. Thankfully I found it, but first job when we got home was to find the spare key and that will go in the pocket at the back of the scooter so that we always have a spare with us.

Still not got my little Panda back and the longer it goes on, the more I miss her. Our loan car is a top of the range Seat Ibiza. I hate it. It has bells and whistles that a rocket scientist would have problems diciphering and the suspension is too soft. It's harder to get in and out of too as it's a lot lower that my Panda. Can't wait to get my little car back
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >