Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday June 01

Good morning everyone, well flaming June where is it. So cold and blowy here. Must venture out with Amber in a minute.

Lynn, hope Dillon is ok now. Poor boy. Amber's not eaten her chicken this morning seems to have a bit of the grumps.

June, had to laugh at Lona's antics. I am amazed they all let her get away with it.

Yesterday was the pits weather wise and no word from the hospital so I am going to leave it and just hope the new iron tablets do their job and the Polyps can stay put!

Eileen was sorry to hear how your mum was treated at the hospital as you say not on when she doesn't eat well anyway.

Hope everyone has a better day than yesterdays torrential rain and high winds. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Morning Moyra, hopefully the hospital will b ein touch with you to sort things out with a date for your op...or that the tablets help
Got a phonecall at about 7.20 off the fella loading the bahtroom units for delivery and one part is damaged.... he wanted to send us a bigger one but we ar stuck on space.... i am waiting for him to call me back to find when his suppliers can get a new one to us...not sure what happens to the bathroom now though ,hmmmmm.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 07:46 AM
Lying in bed with a cuppa and my laptop!! Horrible weather here in Northants ... think I'll stay here. Waiting for painkillers to kick in then I will have to contemplate cleaning the black hole known as my house!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 08:06 AM
Morning. I was going to surprise you all this morning by coming on first but yet again couldn't choose a category as browser stopped working, so Sara's going to see why. Azz any ideas? This has been going on for months on this tablet. Not a problem if on computer. Oh well have a good day, not sure if going to herne bay now as weather very wet not conducive with a soggy dog on a bus.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Morning all.
I hope the hospital soon contact you Moyra, it obviously needs to be seen to. Hope you are feeling a bit better today.
Dark and miserable here today.
I have an appointment for a mammogram this morning, then we are going to see if we can find a reasonably priced patio furniture set and then a cheeky little carvery I think!
Stay dry every one.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 08:37 AM
Good morning

Moyra I hope the hospital soon sorts something out and an apology wouldn't go amiss as if you hadn't phoned you would have turned up and had a wasted journey.

Hope you manage to have a good day Brenda and don't get too wet

Good luck with the mammogram Nippy and I think a carvery is well deserved

Harvey is no doubt somewhere in his man cave enjoying the peace and quite as he gets it sorted

Do hope Danger Curls is ok Gordon but I expect now that Fagin has put her in her place she may have a little more respect for him. Had it with mine when I introduced the Dobe the eldest Afghan pinned him to the ground by his throat and the noise was awful but he was unhurt and had great respect for her from then onwards, just a twitch of a whiska did the trick

Do hope they sort something out for you Griff. We had this when they did our bathroom, first bath was round the wrong way and the second the coating peeled off as they took off the protective covering so we were without a bath for longer than necessary but fortunately we had another shower.

Dull and overcast here and threatening to rain. Out shortly into town to sort out a bill then home I think. Friend coming this afternoon so naughty cakes are on the menu

Have a good day and stay safe and hope everyone is feeling better today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Oh dear, its dry here, cooler than yesterday and overcast, girls will be off out in an hour, they are fast asleep now, digesting breakfast
Hope all goes well for you today Nippy, and you refrain from thumping anyone when they tell you not to move when your bits are being squished Enjoy the carvery, you deserve it after that
Lona is high status, that's how she does what she does, very occasionally her and Cariad come to blows, mainly they rub along together and keep the others in line
Nikki, enjoy the lie in and move for no one
Brenda, I wouldnt be going anywhere in the sort of weather you're having, its usually reserved for us poor sods in t'North, have learned to sit it out, very annoying when you're on holiday though
Oh No! Griff, what will happen now, it was going so well
Moyra I would let your doctors know what's happened, so its on record. Hoping the tablets work and you are fine on them, but if you don't tell the surgery about it, another story, with you as the villain, will surely surface!
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Morning everyone wonder what's happened to the weather we usually get the worst of it up here but it's another sunny, sunny, hot, hot day Hope bathroom stuff is sorted soon Griff. Brenda it's a shame you are having lousy weather whilst on holiday. My sister went to Portugal and Spain last month and had rain for 10 out of 14 days. Nippy good luck at the mammogram, I've never had one and never will.

Moira, as Sue said lucky you phoned the hospital yesterday or you would have wasted time today, they could have taken you in and left you lying about until they had time in the next few days to do it. Sue enjoy your cakes. LG brave little DC lol hope she's learned her lesson now. Morning TW your girls certainly keep you on your toes.

Sammy was deaf this morning lol so had to keep him on his lead. I've got at least one other bite as they were cutting the grass in the park yesterday, no doubt got more ready to come up as Sammy likes the cool of being down in amongst the bushes and trees so I take him there even though I hate it hahaha
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Morning moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Late on parade Gorden didn't leave till 10 we walked Dillon early so he could also come on the walk seen him off washed up watched last nights in the club and then need to hoover.
Weather still awful here not raining but very dark and windy.
No sickness from Dillon today but he hasn't had the usual chicken wing.

Hope your feeling better Moyra and the hospital get in touch soon.
Hope the mammogram and patio furniture and carvery have all gone well Nippy Jen.
griff what a nuisance about the bath hope its all sorted very soon.
Hoping DC has learnt a valuable lesson from Fagin LG.
Harvey hope the man cave is going well.
Hope the weather improves for you brenda.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Just heard from the hospital, I have to go for a further preassessment tomorrow at 8.30am with the anesthetist and then I shall be admitted to the day care at 1pm on Wednesday 8th for the operation. So am happier about that. Lets hope it all goes like clockwork now. Have a good day it is raining again here. Bye for now.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »