Dog News

Eleven children injured in Blyth park dog attack

...has received 92 comments (page 3)
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
the best part of this site (apart from nice friendly kind and well adjusted people)..... the ignore button exists for those that aren't!!!! thankyou Azz
OMG thank you. I did not see that option and I am SO THANKFUL for it now.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
All you are doing is hiding from your fears. As for me, the losers who are defending child killing dogs have admitted their loss when confronted with the gruesome statistics.

CIAO
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-05-2016, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
All you are doing is hiding from your fears. As for me, the losers who are defending child killing dogs have admitted their loss when confronted with the gruesome statistics.

CIAO
No we should all put you on ignore, you talk utter cr@p.
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
No we should all put you on ignore, you talk utter cr@p.
I love how "defending a breed full of dogs who have never hurt anyone" becomes "defending child killing dogs." No one is defending THIS dog. We're defending OTHER DOGS who have done no wrong.

And LOL at hiding from our fears. No more like hiding from annoyances. If everyone did, she'd just be pissing in the wind and it would be awesome.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2016, 01:00 PM
I love how "defending a breed full of dogs who have never hurt anyone" becomes "defending child killing dogs." No one is defending THIS dog. We're defending OTHER DOGS who have done no wrong.

And LOL at hiding from our fears. No more like hiding from annoyances. If everyone did, she'd just be pissing in the wind and it would be awesome.
All pitbulls have pitbull DNA, get over it, why are you defending grandmas happy go lucky pitbull that ate her grandson?

http://blog.dogsbite.org/2013/06/201...-pit-bull.html

One child EATEN alive is one child too many EATEN alive. Defending child killers is mentally ill, and should result in a psychological exam given in a prison setting.

Do you have any children Crysania, and if so what ages are they?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

22-05-2016, 02:08 PM
I thought the dog in question was a Staffordshire Bull Terrier where does it say the dog involved in the attack was a pitbull?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I thought the dog in question was a Staffordshire Bull Terrier where does it say the dog involved in the attack was a pitbull?
Germany has banned all 4 breeds of bull terriers and Germany has the right idea, as it is both protecting it's children and pets and making any owner of these dogs involved in dog fighting thus they get arrested.

Banned in Germany
1.American Pitbull Terrier
2.American Staffordshire Terrier
3.Staffordshire Bull Terrier
4.English Bull Terrier

How can anyone be so heartless as to defend killers http://wqad.com/2015/09/14/owner-arr...n-in-new-york/

There are thousands of these stories.

PS. Bull terrors kill border collies and westies too.

Really
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-05-2016, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry you've only just found that button, it's really necessary to use when you get deluded humans with a hidden agenda posting on a site like this. I don't know what the maximum number of 'ignores' is but I'm on page 9 now
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I'm sorry you've only just found that button, it's really necessary to use when you get deluded humans with a hidden agenda posting on a site like this. I don't know what the maximum number of 'ignores' is but I'm on page 9 now
I have no agenda, but that does not mean that I will let children get mauled by vicious dogs like you are defending the dogs right to do.

Next killer defender.

All you are ignoring is the truth.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

22-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Germany has banned all 4 breeds of bull terriers and Germany has the right idea, as it is both protecting it's children and pets and making any owner of these dogs involved in dog fighting thus they get arrested.

Banned in Germany
1.American Pitbull Terrier
2.American Staffordshire Terrier
3.Staffordshire Bull Terrier
4.English Bull Terrier

How can anyone be so heartless as to defend killers http://wqad.com/2015/09/14/owner-arr...n-in-new-york/

There are thousands of these stories.

PS. Bull terrors kill border collies and westies too.

Really
How is that relevant to an attack in the UK by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Take your vile hatred elsewhere.
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top