Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 12:01 PM

Lovely SBT

I met one at the vets the other week. What a lovely, soft lad he was. He was so terrified at being at the vets, he was shaking xxxx Poor mite, his owner said he gets like that at the vets, he stopped shaking for 5 seconds when he came over for a love. Bless him xxxxxxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Aww Bless My dog does the same, he shakes when I have to take him to the vets......Maybe it's got something to do with his castration I had done when he was younger!

I love Staffies
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 12:07 PM
aww bless, but be warned - staffys have a habit of shaking for attention!

We call China the voice activated doggy as sometimes if she is coming for a cuddle, just talking to her makes her shake/shiver until you get your arms wrapped around her and kiss her head!

She also does this when sat on the sofa but she feels ignored (ie when im working from home!) then when you strok her she rolls on her back and stops!

It cost us a fortune in the first couple of months we had her (it was a november and december) we though she was cold so kept puting the heating on! turned out she wanted attention!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 12:07 PM
I can't tell you how lovely he was xxxxxx