Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Very exciting
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-12-2012, 09:01 AM
well done Azz it sounds like a mammoth task but I have no doubt you are up to it! Looking forward to taking part
Nikki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-12-2012, 09:40 AM
oooh exciting though I'm very unlucky
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Ok what do you think of this guys?
DOGSEY LUCKY NUMBERS
  1. A random number (up to a million) is chosen at the start of the month and put up for all to see
  2. Then, anyone wishing to enter clicks on a special link in their profile - and it generates a random number - which becomes their entry!
  3. However, to increase your chances - you get to have 1 entry a week! So you click on the link once a week to get another entry - getting a total of 4 entries per month.
  4. Then at the end of the month - whoever's entry is the closest to the original number, wins!

To make it even more exciting, there will be a few 'bonus' entry days - where I will post a thread a few times a month saying TODAY IS A BONUS ENTRY DAY! ...which will permit you click on your special link to get a bonus entry

Everyone's entries will show on the competition page too - so you can track each other's progress and 'chances'. Entries will be IP checked - so no duplicate accounts will be allowed.

I like this idea because:
  • It's purely down to chance
  • It gets people to log-on at least once a week
  • It encourages people to check Dogsey daily for a bonus 'day'
  • As it is all automated, there is less room for mistakes and will also take less time to organise and maintain
  • Having the same competition every month makes it easier for everyone
  • It's fair and transparent
Love it
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4