Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2019, 06:52 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 7th July. 2019

Good morning everyone, I trust you and yours are all well. Thinking of you Harvey and hoping you are not too anxious about tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all
safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2019, 08:32 AM
I hope everything goes well for you Harvey. Take Care.x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Very warm sunny day here today after a chillier wet one yesterday.

Harvey from Gill's experience and chemo can only reiterate what griff has said. Especially not being among people with colds or sore throats your immune system will be very compromised.
Thinking of you tomorrow.
griff glad you have an appointment to see what is going on with the wrist.
Moyra glad you managed to find the lens and cancel the new one.

We walked Dillon early then when he came in for his breakfast trapped him in got changed and went into town (walked) lovely to be able to do that and went to Shooters the American diner for our breakfast then picked a few bits and bobs up and strolled back home.
It is we found out dog friendly so we especially like it.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Lynn lovely that you can take Dillon to a place like that.

Griff did a great post last night and I thank you for the notes on picking up coughs and such. I will try to avoid going anywhere for a few days.

They will be using is PEMETREXED

Moyra & Brenda and all who come on latter, thanks for your good wishes, I will be thinking of you all too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Harvey, best of luck matey, you may feel o.k for a few days and then it will hit or it could make you bad from the off, I hope you get on o.k xx I am sure Mrs Losos will take excellent care of you and don't go overdoing things with the dogs, they will be fine with shorter or no walks for a little while... you won't be any good to them if you completely knacker yourself ( I did that lol)
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-07-2019, 03:05 PM
Internet has been down most of the day and only just come back on.

Not seen one of these this year yet
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Thinking of you for tomorrow Harvey and hope all goes well. As said take it easy afterwards

Nice to find a dog friendly place Lynn.

Good luck at the docs tomorrow Griff wither wrist.

As Barry said we have had no internet. Went off about one this morning and came on just before 4.00pm.

Raining when I got up and for most of the morning. Cleared up at lunch time so Paul, son, and I have been to Bodium Castle for the afternoon. He treated me to coffee and cake whilst there

Hope you have all had a good day
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2019, 04:28 PM
Harvey if you can bare it ginger tea.Have had quite a few butterflies this year of various kinds.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Pretty butterfly
Eeeeekkkkk no internet!!! I would be beside myself lol
Lynn, you can take Dillon to shooters then...glad it's not hooters!!! Lol, my parents had no clue about hooters when in America and they went.......not a great experience!
Brenda, I love ginger tea
Thanks, the wrist is agony...I think it's part of my ganglion thing but it's so bad I can't hold a pen, hopefully I can dodge a hospital visit
Off out to see Steve in a bit, need to pick a vest up I bought as it's too small and get him to try the larger one on.. fingers crossed this one fits as he really likes the top
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Good evening all.

A lovely family day for us today. My sister and daughter came over and, although a little chilly at times, at least it was dry. Fantastic fish and chips at out favourite fish and chip cafe and a couple of drink stops.

The only downside was the we were late meeting them. Went to get the car out and the tyre was totally flat with a nail in it. Not a good start to what has been a very nice day.

We'll take the tyre to be sorted out tomorrow morning. I'm just thankful that we have a proper spare tyre and not the foam stuff they give out with new cars. It was worth paying that bit extra for.

Harvey, my sister in law has had two rounds of chemo. Apart from very mild nausea and losing her hair, she had no other side effects. Of course, anyone with even the slightest sniffle had to stay away for the duration of the chemo, but she's still doing well. 3 years ago they gave her 12 months as they said it was terminal. She's still going strong and is doing exceptionally well. She has lung cancer that had already spread to the bones in her right arm.

Kelly, I hope you get your wrist sorted tomorrow too.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >