Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2018, 06:39 AM

Daily Natter Friday 14th September 2018

Morning all you sleepy heads. Tyto managed twice round the green this morning. Yeh!! Bit dull here weather wise but the sun did try to come out. Hope you all have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Awwwww that's brilliant Brenda!!!
Off for lunch today, mum saw a thing where if everything buy a full price drink we get either a free pizza or carvery so Steve and I are having a carvery....I just hope it's ok, we are both fed up of not being able to afford to do anything
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2018, 07:07 AM
Good morning all, trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.
Glad tyto is on form this morning and Griff that sounds like a good deal, enjoy!

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2018, 10:02 AM
Hope you have a good meal Griff. Just found that shoezone is online with free delivery. Saves me going into town and paying for parking. Yeh!! Tyto been for his second wander and not to bad. Have now cleaned the insides of the windows. Amazing how grot they get inside. Have a good rest of day peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Morning brenda, griff, Moyra and all who follow.

Good about tyto managing twice round the green brenda.
Enjoy your meal out griff.

Had a call from agent earlier Terry who is dealing with our sale my rather cross phone call has not been mentioned to him so I informed what had happened and how cross Gorden and I are he was more sympathetic than the lady I spoke to on Wednesday.
Also just had to answer questions to solicitor again that we have been over before online and on paper.
They want paperwork for building work carried out in 2002 if it did. It might be the extension which is the kitchen well we have no paperwork. also paperwork for conservation consent re: windows explained after phone call to council, none was needed they have all paperwork relating to windows.
Also the guarantees about the strip of land and planning so went through all that again and registered our annoyance at the way our buyers have behaved about it and upsetting our neighbour and I told them I felt violated by their action.
Also told our agent they are on very thin ice with us now and we had thought about pulling the rug on them over it we were so annoyed.
He said Dale had been chasing up by phone and never mentioned it. Well he won'the was hoping it would go undetected.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Good news re Tyto, perhaps the cooler weather is helping him.

Enjoy your meal Griff.

Pleased survey seemed to go ok Lynn. They will always find something to write about, with us it was the drains but nothing wrong with them!

Dull here this morning but at least my washing has dried. Picked and frozen some runner beans, they are in their second flush Got my jeans yesterday along with some t-shirts for the grandchildren as I am off next month for a week's visit

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Morning Sue any little thing and mention of haggling it will be the end of the deal. Had enough of them on Wednesday with their stunt.

Sounds like a busy morning I still have to hoover. I have walked Dillon though and brushed him and answered another load of questions already answered to solicitor.

Bet you're looking forward to your visit.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2018, 01:13 PM
Well done with your shopping Sue and freezing the beans...I think if they were peas I would scoff the lot
Lynn, I think I would have screamed having to answer the same question over and over again.
Dinner was nice, place was dead but we got there dead early so the food was fresh, it should have been 8.99+ 3.15 each so we just had to pay 3.15 each... bonus!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2018, 01:15 PM
That's good value friff and glad you enjoyed it.
Gorden has left the office and will be home by 4.30 so we are going out for tea at the local hotel restaurant up the road.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Ooooo enjoy Lynn
It's about 5mins drive from Steve and about 35mins on a bus for me, Steve picks me up about 5mins away from the place so it saves me 2buses. It's more expensive than a Toby carvery but that much closer for Steve... when he is back at work the last thing he will want to do is drive so that's the place we will be heading
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >