Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2018, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 3rd September.

Good morning all, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Any news yet on exchange of contracts Lynn? Hope Dillon is ok.

Harvey, hope Casey is doing ok at the moment.

Griff, hope you and the dogs and cat are ok.

Take care, have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2018, 07:59 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Dillon's leg a lot better thank you Moyra think he must of pulled something as now back to his normal wonky self.
No new yet we had to answer some more questions on a form received Friday and return it so that won't of been received till today. Think it will be a little while yet before we get exchange dates.
We are now thinking our buyers may push for October half term as their daughter will not get into school for start of term they all go back sometime this week. So that's the next best time.

Gorden back to work today all week this week then all week next week then back to his 3 day week so some odd days at home and some full weeks at home depending on meetings and lectures.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Morning Moyra, Lynn and all to follow. Sort of sunny but then cloudy. Have been, wait for it, wrapping Christmas Presents. I know, very early but the cupboard was getting full and had to make sure what was for whom. So as I had nothing much to do this morning, as got up so early, thought why not. Old saying, Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. bg!! Have a good day today everyone. Pleased to hear Dillon is ok. Hope Casey is as well. 6 weeks and counting till holiday. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2018, 10:40 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Lynn and all who follow

Hopefully Lynn everything will come together and a move made in October. If your buyers have done everything they need to buy your place and you only have yours to do and not wait for the seller to find s buyer it should all go smoothly (fingers and crossed)

My Christmas will be easy as usual. Sister will want cash, son also so just friends to buy for but haven't started thinking about Christmas yet.

Hope you and Amber are doing well Moyra.

Busy cooking yesterday and this morning have cleaned all the outside windows - so that will mean it will rain soon. May go out somewhere this afternoon

Hope all two and four legged are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Good afternoon all.

Another lovely day, but unfortunately another fit for Gary. The staff at McDonnalds were amazing and stayed with us until Gary came to. Gary's asleep now and is likely to be on and off all afternoon. He has an appointment with his neurologist next week and if I can get him to listen instead of just blindly giving more meds (the last lot were ones he is known to be allergic to so I couldn't even start to give them) we might just move forward, but I'm not holding my breath. Fortunately, Gary came out unscathed this morning apart from a small graze on his head which bled a lot, but is nothing serious.

Christmas is reasonably easy for us. The family all get money to buy what they want rather than stuff we might buy that they don't want so it's only stocking fillers, two of which I've already put together (photo albums)

The grandkids are now 15 and 17 so a nightmare to find bits and pieces for, but I'm sure inspiration will strike at some point. I couldn't wrap stuff now as I'd forget what I bought so that delight is saved for December
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Hi all
My mum says that brings as the "C" word has been mentioned, I am to let you know that the tubs of celebrations heroes etc are on offer in Morrisons.
Sorry to hear Gary had another fit, I do hope his consultant will listen but if not could you ask for a different one?
Moyra...touch wood, we are o.k here.. thanks for asking
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2018, 05:16 PM
Evenin all. Any body watch neighbours today? Loved the way they had the song from Kylie and Jason singing. Did anyone watch Vanity Fair last evening? I fell asleep so was it that boring?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2018, 05:30 PM
Sorry to hear about Gary Chris.

griff the tubs have been on sale at Tesco since end of August. I always say just before Mark's birthday 29th August there are Christmas cards going out and decorations and the tubs of sweets.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Chris, sorry Gary has had another fit. Do hope his neurologist listens to you next week. I hope he is feeling better now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-09-2018, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
My mum says that brings as the "C" word has been mentioned, I am to let you know that the tubs of celebrations heroes etc are on offer in Morrisons.

Please thank your Mum for this vital information Sadly I have to tell her that we don't have a Morrisons around here We don't have a Waitrose, Gateway, or M&S Food either, really are 'out in the sticks'
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >