Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2018, 06:51 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 1st September.

Good morning all, another month gone and heading fast to the end of the year. Where does the time go. I hope you and your four legged are all fit and in fine fettle.

Looks like it is going to be a lovely day so Have a good one, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2018, 07:36 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Yep a lovely day here. Norma tells me it is raining up where she is. I love September and onwards till the spring. If we do get another scorcher next year I will seriously have to do something about shade. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2018, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, another month gone and heading fast to the end of the year. Where does the time go. I hope you and your four legged are all fit and in fine fettle.

Looks like it is going to be a lovely day so Have a good one, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Morning Moyra Hope you are feeling a bit better? and yes in the words of the song "Where have all the flowers gone" the days are rocking on by.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Yep a lovely day here. Norma tells me it is raining up where she is. I love September and onwards till the spring. If we do get another scorcher next year I will seriously have to do something about shade. Have a good day all.
I am wth you on loving Sept right the way through to end of June......I like July and August BUT the amount of people due to school holidays encroaching on the spaces I like bothers me I think I am a loner.

Apparently according to something I read from the MET office its 4 hot summers at least. So shade could be your thing to review this winter have you seen the ail parasol things for want of a better word, material triangle shape fixed each corner
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Morning
Godiva festival here so won't venture out as it will be madness lol I can hear it from my back garden in the evening
2years today since I had to take Steve's gorgeous had to be put to sleep, can't believe it's that long
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Chris

Thanks very much for the heads up on the fiat will if I change stay away and stick with standard fiat which I too love. Have a good day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-09-2018, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Godiva festival here so won't venture out as it will be madness lol

Yes, better to stay in the sanity of your home

Regarding your post 16 yesterday. I didn't know anything about the 'time ticket' thing with the bus companies, what are the management in these companies thinking

Similar set up with the bin men, get round asap and go home, spend most of the day picking up 'cash only' jobs, no tax, life is just one big 'fiddle'

Well done on you declining the 'bonus scheme' at your garage.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2018, 02:35 PM
Yeah Harvey...you are automatically enrolled in the onus scheme...the quicker you get through a job, the more jobs you can complete and the more bonus you make...I couldn't be faffed with rushing round trying to get as many jobs done in a day...prefer to take my time, do the job well and know my work won't come back