Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2013, 08:09 PM
From the DEFRA Website:

For animals being prepared in an EU country, you should get an EU pet passport.
and
What you need to do if you are entering the UK from the EU and listed non-EU countries
http://www.defra.gov.uk/wildlife-pet...ts/pet-owners/

And from EUROPA website

I am travelling to an EU Member State from a non-EU country. Can I use the pet passport?
No, in principle the pet passport is only used for pets travelling between Member States of the European Union. However, you can also use the pet passport if you are travelling to or from one of the neighbouring countries where the rabies status matches that of the EU. This includes: Andorra, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland and the Vatican City State.
Again, I was responding to someone who asked "What about pet passports?" saying their brother used the Pet Passport with no problems.

The EU Pet Passport and the Pet Travel Scheme are not one and the same thing.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Sorry I can't help but I hope you find a solution. Your dogs are gorgeous.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2013, 04:01 PM
In the UK the Pet Travel scheme is the version of the EU Pet Passport scheme as the paperwork & restrictions are exactly the same

Oops Malka posted from my new tablet & had the font too small, doh, being an elderly person should have read it twice Might still be worth getting in touch with the Nowzad people as they have the expertize with bringing dogs to the UK & elsewhere in Europe under the Pet Travel Scheme
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Hello Rossonery
I'm so sorry too, your story is really heartbreaking
but I also cannot help you
beside of all of these EU pet passport, or pet travel scheme
though your both cuties would just fit to mine so well

see here and just by the way...

but I'm in the long distance truck driving thing and all week away
just one of these "mini monsters" is already enough for that little space you have left in the driver's cab

wish you all the best for you and your dogs
hopefully you can get them out of that country and reunion with you again

good luck!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2