Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2010, 09:40 PM

PLEA FOR HELP - Kaiser rapildly deteriorating in kennels

I hope this is ok to post this, I really should register the rescue with admin I think?

But this is urgent.

One of our kennelled boys is in desperate need of a foster placement. Kaiser moved in May 2010. He WAS a very happy, bouncy, healthy boy. Over the first 3 months he lost a little bit of weight but was still his happy self and was always pleased to see visitors and happy to go out for a walk. He loves people and always has a wag when he sees you.

Over the past week the kennel stress has taken its toll on Kaiser and he has deteriorated rapidly as you can see from the picture above. Not only has he lost more weight and had the runs but he is now picking at his food and not eating as much as he needs to. He is due to see the vet tomorrow who will hopefully be able to put our minds at rest that there are no underlying problems. He looks physically in pain. Each step for him is a challenge. He is so depressed.

Kaiser is in desperate need of a foster home. He would have to be an only dog as he is dog aggressive.

When he arrived

and now...

Please pm me if you can help this boy in time xxxxx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2010, 10:01 PM
oh, that is so sad poor poor kaiser! the difference in him is terrible i really hope he finds a home soon... fingers crossed for him xx

he looks so sad...
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
oh, that is so sad poor poor kaiser! the difference in him is terrible i really hope he finds a home soon... fingers crossed for him xx

he looks so sad...
thank you xxx He really is a different boy, heartbreaking. I'm gutted. I wish I could offer him a warm bed to nurture him back to health but I just can't.

Look how happy he was just a few months ago...

Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Everything crossed for this poor lad He looks so sad x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 05:49 AM
Oh no, this is just heartbreaking.....
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 06:23 AM
That is just so sad It highlights the desperate need for foster homes as so many dogs just give up when they are in the kennels. I'll crosspost his info to F B too. xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 08:36 AM
OMG what a poor soul, I'd defo offer to foster but you say he has to be an only dog thats so sad as we have others here.....wish he could live with others hun, Id help
I truely hope you find him somewhere
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Oh no, I hope he can be brought back to health. I hope he is not unwell, aside from the depression and that he finds a really good home and soon.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Thanks all, thank you for crossposting xxx

It's difficult with him being dog aggressive - I don't know the extent of this, I will find out more. The fact he can't go with another dog in a home is hard - I mean how many people on dogsey don't have dogs lol, but just hoping somebody might know sombody...

I'm hoping to visit him this weekend. Poor, poor soul, his outlook is really not good. I'll keep you updated, he's at the vets later. Fingers crossed somebody comes along.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Thanks all, thank you for crossposting xxx

It's difficult with him being dog aggressive - I don't know the extent of this, I will find out more. The fact he can't go with another dog in a home is hard - I mean how many people on dogsey don't have dogs lol, but just hoping somebody might know sombody...

I'm hoping to visit him this weekend. Poor, poor soul, his outlook is really not good. I'll keep you updated, he's at the vets later. Fingers crossed somebody comes along.
Have cross posted it hun, hopefully some of my dogless friends will/or know of someone looking
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >