Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
cas
New Member!
Female 

28-07-2009, 02:36 PM

Enclosed dog areas in Cambridgeshire?

Hi everyone, my name is Claire and this is my first post. I have 2 Siberian Huskies, Storm who is six and a half and Mya who is three. We live in Bury near Ramsey in Cambridgeshire.

I wondered if anyone knows of any totally enclosed dog areas near me where I can let them both off the lead to have a good run around and know they can't run off?
gemma riley
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Im sure there will be some local council tennis courts that you can use somewhere, just shut the gate and voila a husky proof enclosure for off the lead runs
cas
New Member!
Female 

29-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks Gemma for replying. I have used my local tennis courts before but wasn't sure if that was aloud or not.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2009, 02:38 PM
You could always ask a local stables if you can hire there in indoor school. Some can be pretty big so they can have a good run! But can be costly....but worth it if you can find a good one! Cos you could use it to train, work or agilty if wanted!
cas
New Member!
Female 

29-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
You could always ask a local stables if you can hire there in indoor school. Some can be pretty big so they can have a good run! But can be costly....but worth it if you can find a good one! Cos you could use it to train, work or agilty if wanted!
Thats another good idea I hadn't thought off, thanks.