Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I did wonder ,and seeing them playing like that makes me feel so sad for my Fudge, she would love a collie like that to play with, particularly a submissive one!
Oh that sounded so sad....poor Fudge. Wish you were nearer...although mine arn't really submissive...but they would play
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Classic I knew Hali had him......but have been waiting till she said something....soz guys

Isn't he just a darling
He is very sweet

Thanks for keeping stum until I was ready to say

Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
Wonderful!! Really hope he continues to do well - he looks like he's fitted right in! Well done all of you!
Thank you

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Oh you naughty girl Keeping us all in suspenders like that. He looks like a lovely lad, well done!!! The power of Dogsey rides again.

Elaine xxxx
Thanks Elaine and sorry for being naughty! To be honest the first few days were quite stressful (as YS and Megan57 can tell you from the pms/emails!) and I just didn't feel right posting about him at first.

I did wonder ,and seeing them playing like that makes me feel so sad for my Fudge, she would love a collie like that to play with, particularly a submissive one!
Actually Fudgeley, although they do play quite a bit, it has made me realise that that she was quite happy with her life without him...on walks she's not interested in him at all and as the 'novelty' of him seems to be wearing off, she is getting back into her old routine.

From what I've seen of how Stumpy has reacted, I would guess that Fudge would be the same...fun at first but then wouldn't really mind if he wasn't there. If Fudge has doggy friends to play with I don't think you need to be sad for her at all

Mind you, I've been really surprised at how rough she plays - at first OH kept saying to me 'are you sure they are just playing )

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Aww great news He looks lovely and I am soooo glad he is settling in.
Thanks Moobli.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Thanks Elaine and sorry for being naughty! To be honest the first few days were quite stressful (as YS and Megan57 can tell you from the pms/emails!) and I just didn't feel right posting about him at first.

I'll forgive you this time, Tip looks like he is a lovely dog, and the rough play ...well come over here and watch these two, you would think WW3 had broken out.

Elaine xxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Fudge does not really have doggy friends to play with. She plays with dogs she meets on her walks and obviously Phil's dogs when we meet.I really must make more effort to meet up with some of the Dogsey people who offered.....
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Fudge does not really have doggy friends to play with. She plays with dogs she meets on her walks and obviously Phil's dogs when we meet.I really must make more effort to meet up with some of the Dogsey people who offered.....
Well that's what I'd call doggy friends

(have I posted the wrong thing saying not to feel sorry for Fudge, were you hoping to show your OH as a 'Fudge must have a playmate'?...if so, I know where the edit button is )
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Oooh Congratulations Hali!!!
Really hope it works out and he stays More pics please??!!!!!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Oooh Congratulations Hali!!!
Really hope it works out and he stays More pics please??!!!!!!
Thanks Honeysmummy. I'll do a picture thread soon.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 04:33 PM
You know where I live Rach, your always welcome. We are going to Delamere on sunday as Poppy has been promoted, as you know, will be there about 11.45 if you fancy coming over for a chat. Then you can meet Poppy and Ben and I can finally meet Fudge.
Sorry I know this is off topic, sorry Hali
Elaine xxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
You know where I live Rach, your always welcome. We are going to Delamere on sunday as Poppy has been promoted, as you know, will be there about 11.45 if you fancy coming over for a chat. Then you can meet Poppy and Ben and I can finally meet Fudge.
Sorry I know this is off topic, sorry Hali
Elaine xxx
It doesn't matter to me about OT - I'd love to see some photos of your lot meeting up - hope you can manage it
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
It doesn't matter to me about OT - I'd love to see some photos of your lot meeting up - hope you can manage it
Will pester Rach till she gives in then

Elaine xx
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >