View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Just been browsing the replies and ....magpye it seems you are keen on Zane!?

You do say that if it were just him then you may consider.....

I have already put forward the idea that they would be better separated, mainly because Ziggy is the leader and Zane has never had the opportunity to find his feet. (Ziggy can be a bit of a bully!!)

Although I had actually thought of Zane as an only dog, I think it would be nice for him to have another doggy companion but it would have to a special dog that will encourage him to come out of his shell and not one to stamp him back in it!!

He is great with all the dogs we have met on and off lead, but my pack is very intimidating and in the confined space of my garden where he is on their territory he just turned into a wall flower!! Unlike his brother who walked in, was greeted en mass by my lot and just shrugged it off and went looking for the toys!!

Ziggy is not a dog who can be happy on his own (he squeaks!) whereas Zane seems to appreciate the peace and quiet when his brother is elsewhere!

They have been out alot today which has helped to calm Ziggy down - I am alot calmer as well, as walking these two, my mal and my Ute at a pace to tire them out is energy consuming!! Zane is just a chilled out dog who definitely appreciates his brother being calmer.

All my family have walked Zane from my O.H to my 13 yr old, henever pulls and is very attentive to commands.

I will update with more news 'as it happens'
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 02:08 PM
I am a bit taken with Zane 'tis true.

Can you be contacted via your website link? I don't think you have been a dogsey member long enough to PM.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Wow just noticed you are not that far from us!!!! We live in Telford . . .

They are both smashing dogs and i hope you find them new homes soon.
kipper
New Member!
Female 

21-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi Id like to know more about these two lovely dogs and discuss with you whether or not I could offer one of them a new home
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2009, 08:09 PM
If you click on Pagan's user name a drop down menu appears & if you click on visit pagan's homepage, it will take you to the site & they are on lost & found !
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Kipper, sorry I haven't responded before but I have been very busy.

Please follow the links to my home page and from there you can get all my contact details.
(Accessing it this way means I do not break any rules by placing links in the thread - sorry it's long winded!)

You can either phone me on the office number; text or phone my mobile or email your details and I will phone you.
I will answer any questions you have and if you would like to meet one of the boys, we can arrange a visit.

Just to prepare you I will ask about people living in your home, working hours, veterinary arrangements and other pets. Please do not be offended by the questions I ask, honest answers to them mean I can place the right dog with the right family.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2