Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-03-2009, 07:24 PM

samoyed/husky crosses needing home(s)

These two are litter brothers. They are 2yrs 4mths old, neutered (at 6 mths), microchipped and vaccinated. Both have attended KC GCDS bronze classes - I am not sure if they have taken their tests.

They are friendly, good natured boys who would benefit from increased exercise and learning to be a bit calmer with new people and dogs. They have spent time with me and some of my pack on walks and in the woods and due to their family circumstances wll be moving in tomorrow as their owner is unable to keep them any longer.

They are being given up as their owner's marriage has broken down and his work commitments mean he is unable to give them the time that they need (he is away from home for 15 hours a day and frequently works away). This has been a difficult decision and has been taken following exhaustive attemps to keep these dogs with their owner.

If anyone would like to offer these boys a chance at a 4ever home, either together or separately, you will be offered a home visit (which the boys will attend) and will be asked to provide vet references. Home visit expenses are to be paid by prospective homes and if you are approved, a rehoming donation. Please contact me if you would like to ask any questions.

These dogs are in South Shropshire.

I will take some photos tomorrow and (despite technological ignorance) will attempt to upload them.

They will also be on [Link removed]
just in case I can't get them on here!
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2009, 10:47 PM

as promised a photo of these beautiful boys. They are desperately needing their new home(s) They are very different - not just in colour, Zane (the white one) is the biggest and the most shy, Ziggy is smaller and more confident.

They are easy to walk separately and together - I walked them both with my malamute today and they were very well behaved.

Ziggy is very happy with all my pack and nothing seems to catch him out. Zane, however, finds a pack of high energy dogs slightly unnerving and would prefer the quieter life.

They both have a grasp of a wide variety of commands - recall needs some practice, but that is fine tuning, they seem to be very well behaved in all aspects, we have found no down side yet!

I will keep you posted on their progress
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2009, 10:50 PM
They look lovely, best of luck finding them their homes
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Oh they're adorable. i wish I had room, I really do. Even just to sneak Zane boy in... But I don't think he'd cope with the bouncy Kismet... I hope they find their perfect forever home together.
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 12:28 AM
They are gorgeous - hope they find a new home soon.
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2009, 09:00 AM
I have just logged on and found that one of the moderators has removed the web link I originally posted. If it broke a dogsey rule, I apologise, as it is I managed to get the photo on here. Again, my apologies.

I am also overwhelmed by the support from all the members, but I expect nothing less on dogsey than the love and best wishes I am receiving from the great people on here!! Many thanks.

Enough gushing it's too early in the morning! lol. but I do genuinely appreciate your messages
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 10:18 AM
They are lovely boys, hop they find a forever home soon xx
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Awwww Zane looks nearly all Sammy! He's lovely..
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Awwww Zane looks nearly all Sammy! He's lovely..
Which is why i could be sooo tempted, but he's the shy one and Kismet can be boisterous... Plus it would be better to keep them together and definitely don't have room for two more dogs

A blue eyed Samoyed... He's pretty much my dream dog... sigh... I really hope they find their perfect home together...

But if they have to be split..... maybe....? Kismet is a dominant female.. Might be just the thing to bring him out of his shell?
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Such beautiful doggies, really hope they find a home soon.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >