Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Hopefully AT will ask CM some probing questions. Could be interesting.
I don't think it'll make one ounce of difference, Millan's like Teflon, nothing sticks.

I had an argument today with a friend about him, she thinks the sun shines out his behind , I don't.
When I commented that he uses intimidation to get results she bit my head off and said " no, he uses dominance and pack theory ! "
Nuff said.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 07:41 PM
I doubt AT will exactly grill him he isn't paxman he just presents a frothy day time magazine show so it'll be more froth and gosh how lovely of you to come on the show Mr Milan.
tiggers mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2012, 07:52 PM
OMG! Just watched the video clip. Its like going back in time when people just wanted to beat dogs if they didnt do as they were told. A lot of these dogs are showing fear aggression.......why would you want to compound that by making them even more scared of humans??!! Non sensical! Sorry, just had to comment! *******!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
I don't think it'll make one ounce of difference, Millan's like Teflon, nothing sticks.

I had an argument today with a friend about him, she thinks the sun shines out his behind , I don't.
When I commented that he uses intimidation to get results she bit my head off and said " no, he uses dominance and pack theory ! "
Nuff said.
Yup I commented on one of the you tube vids and I got vile abuse back stating that he is the last chance for the dogs and how wonderful he is and Im just jealous!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

21-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I doubt AT will exactly grill him he isn't paxman he just presents a frothy day time magazine show so it'll be more froth and gosh how lovely of you to come on the show Mr Milan.
I think you may be right Julie..
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
In these cases, it is NOT the "talking head" presenter who needs to be lobbied, but the production company making the show - in AT's case, Spun Gold TV.

It is the producers who make the decisions on who or what the show will feature, so even if AT dislikes CM, he has no option but to follow through with the programme makers' decisions.

This is what happened with Paul O'Grady who had CM on a show, and I did feel very dismayed but understood it wasn't Paul's fault, he may have been forced into it by his contract. Thankfully he has proved to me and millions of other TV viewers that he is a real dog lover through his recent Battersea series.

There are hundreds of small production companies who make TV shows for all TV channels, so those who are involved in their creation probably just see a big name with lots of TV ratings, and decide to call them onto the show, possibly not even knowing any negativity surrounding the guest.

If you want to make a difference, target the producers!
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Yup I commented on one of the you tube vids and I got vile abuse back stating that he is the last chance for the dogs and how wonderful he is and Im just jealous!
Well isn't that a coincidence, my friend trotted out the same excuse .
I just don't know how anyone that's not CM, manages to rehabilitate these " red zone " dogs.
ailsas mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-10-2012, 07:31 AM
I'm pretty sure he will still be on the show but I'd feel rotten if I hadn't at least tried to do something. CM is going to be in a theatre near me next yearand I'm hoping someone is going to arrange a demonstration of some kind, I told my oh he was coming here and all he did was groan at me and say ''your not going to go to any kind of protest are you '' .
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
You know, I never get (understand) the jealous comment.

WHY would anyone be jealous of someone who is a dog abuser?

I know his supporters don't see it like that, and presumably think others are jealous because they can't do what he does, but it is so silly, if only they could understand how very very UN jealous we are!

Wys
x
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
If you want to make a difference, target the producers!
True, MM

I have commented on the FB page anyway, and no doubt they will be getting a lot of comments afterwards..

Lindsay
x
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »