Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post

Oh dear Kazz not good when you need a tumble dryer. I don't now what is happening with the family one Christmas all I do know is that Ben has been asked to work on Boxing Day which he has put on hold for the moment. I don't think he would go over as he would need to isolate for 2 weeks on return which would not do his work situation any good. Just have to wait and see as everything is very last minute with them anyway
Sue Ah well maybe they will sort something by Christmas Eve I do not need a tumble dryer but the weather has def taken a turn for the worse may carry on popping it on the radiators I love drying on the line though.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Kazz, he mentioned coming as he has been on his own for 6 months, he said he would see nearer the time. I will just be upstairs in my room lol
There's a website...appliances direct and they have quite big discounts on things kazz, I got my mobile from there about £50 cheaper than everywhere else
He may not be allowed to come if the guidelines change how is your Mom these days back at work or not?

Why not do a swop he come to your parents and you go to his for a break?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
You sound like Harry Potter staying in your room. Kazz two viewings this week. Have a good day everyone.

Ohhh I have positive thoughts for this week for you and remember I had positive thoughts about you now buyer too.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning everyone

Dry here, Bruno has been squeking when he gets up, so we've contacted the vet to see if they will issue a repeat prescription for his Rimadyl which he was on, it looks like he'll need to be on it all the time now.

Kazz - Still working on his grooming it's better but still more to go.

I have a CT scan this afternoon, apart from that there's not much happening around here. Glad we're not living in the North West anymore.

Bye for now.

I squeak sometimes too so I am empathising
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Kazz, I am not too bad. I am still waiting for a nurse to come out to take my blood. Been let down twice. Once the results are back pehaps I will know where I stand healthwise. Had the Virgin engineer come in to change us back from Sky that was a useless exercise changing from Virgin to sky and now back again. Have a good day all.
Glad you are good and maybe phone the surgery and request a visit from Dracula when they ask what you mean say as the nurses do not want it he would want your Blood...hahhahahah
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Viewing tomorrow cancelled somebody got there before me and put a holding fee on it.
So disappointed. Life's like that. Have a good afternoon.
The right one is out there for you. That's just another person who is now out of the "house searching market"
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Just a question. When you do veg for dinner do you add some to your dogs meal I do. Fresh veg I cook without salt etc so just add some to Gert meals
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2020, 05:12 PM
Evening everyone not sure where the day has gone ??? Possibly trying to fix a tele.
We think it's kaputt.
Good news is Dillon signed off form the vet and the stitches are dissoveable ones he was disappointed he didn't get to go inside with Katharine. She asked some questions felt his tummy had a look underneath while he was standing and was happy.
She had a feel of the lump said keep an eye but from feeling it she felt it is a fatty lipoma. As did I to be honest.
So all good. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again, not quite so urgent as he has had his stomach tacked but would still need vetinary treatment.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2020, 09:44 PM
Hi all.

Dave is fairly good just now Kazz, thanks for asking. We've now had the results from the MRI and they've found stones in his bile ducts now so he's referred on to have them removed. With the current situation, I'm guessing that could be quite a wait.

Rosie is throwing limps intermittently. Not always the same leg so I'm guessing possibly arthritis. Ordered her some Yumove which should come in the next couple of day which should, hopefully, help. Pram for the next couple of days. She can walk on grass, but I'm thinking she needs help on the concrete paths until the current limp settles back down.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2