Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2020, 08:57 AM

Daily thread, friday, 9th october, 2020

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe and well. Four legged friends also. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Better night last night. Gorden on duty last night and he is always the jammy one and gets Dillon on a good night. Dillon hardly ate yesterday just a few bits of cooked chicken around 8 pm.
Has eaten a little bit of scrambled egg this morning, got his previcox down him again today so that's helping his joints and hopefully his pain as he needed no painkillers yesterday and so far today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Pleased you have managed to get Dillon's medication down him and hope his eating improves soon

Lovely day here today so will be able to gt another walk in this afternoon

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2020, 01:58 PM
Good afternoon all.

Sounds like Dillon is slowly on the mend, Lynn. It takes time, especially after all your insides have been jiggled about.

It looks like things are getting serious again with the virus so we are making the most of our socially distanced, outside breakfasts while we have them. It's like a military operation. Clean the table and chairs with the Dettol wipes, sanitise hands, eat breakfast, clean hands then go for a walk.

No rain was forecast today, but we got drizzly stuff all morning. Yesterday they forecast rain and we stayed dry - go figure
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Peeing down now just because I was going to venture out with Amber. Oh well it will be the garden for her I'm afraid.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Raining here to after a lovely start to the day.
Well Dillon has had scrambled egg for breakfast and lunch and will get a small amount for his tea to. If he wants it.
H has had a cheeky moment he stole Gorden's cushion off his sofa and wagged his tail a few times today to.
At the moment he has a mattress of the spare bed in the living room, we have just ordered him a large cot mattress coming Sunday, bit smaller than the mattress, and his big bed can go in the car for him to lie on. So a bit of space in the living room again, he has preferred the mattress to his bed.

Chris we are the same, everything gets wiped.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2020, 03:25 PM
Hoping Dillon continues to improve
Lol Chris, my hands get more alcohol than me!
I can now finally update you all after a lot of tooing and froing. I finally got my CT results....fine, surgeon discharged me back to the GP, GP is livid as my latest blood results still show I am anaemic.....he said my fit test was positive so I am bleeding and they need to find where from, they weren't happy at all that my surgeon did no further tests. So, he wants me to repeat the blood test in a month and repeat the fit test at some point, my platelets were elevated but that could be my GPA, sooooo I am no further on but he isn't happy to leave things so I will do as he wishes and repeat the tests and go from there
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Hello everybody

Has been a good weather day, not hot but no wind and no rain

I was able to take Xena for a little walk, Bruno stayed home as he sometimes does. I'm convinced in his previous life he didn't get out much and it's what they learn in the early years that sets the routine for the future.

Had the oil delivery today, we are now all set up until at least March.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He has had a cheeky moment he stole Gorden's cushion off his sofa and wagged his tail a few times today to.

That's exactly what Bruno does Sometimes I find it out on the lawn He's definately improving

Originally Posted by griff View Post
they weren't happy at all that my surgeon did no further tests. So, he wants me to repeat the blood test in a month and repeat the fit test at some point,

Sounds like your GP is more 'on the ball' than the surgeon. They need to get this 'anemia' thing sorted. I was told I was anemic so the GP immediately repeated the test and it was OK, just a 'glitch' she said, but I'm glad they did the test again quickly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Pleased you are oiled up Harvey lol
This will be the 4th test for my GP and I also have hospital tests alongside that... although I am not sure anyone bothers checking those lol