Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2020, 06:20 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 4th June, 2020

Good morning everyone. Have a good day, not so warm. Stay safe and well. God bless.

Kelly trust that your Mum is back progressing again. I do hope so.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2020, 07:19 AM
Good Morning Moyra and all who follow

Do hope there has been some improvement for your mum Kelly.

Also hope Dave soon gets his appointment to sort out what is wrong with him Chris and that he is feeling better today.

Overcast and not as warm today. We had some heavy rain yesterday afternoon which has done the garden good. Also think it rained overnight. Nothing planned today.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2020, 07:37 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Bit dull and cooler here today to.

griff 15 days already must seem longer for you all.

Vet after having a chat has decided if we feel Dillon is doing ok not to take him for his 6 month check up regards his joints and she won't worry to much about the blood test she was going to do regards his organ check. As long as he isn't drinking or peeing more she is happy if we are to wait a couple of months and see how things are then.
He has enough previcox for another 2.5 months so no worries there. Of course if we feel he needs the vet to take him.

Hope veryone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Morning all.

Uniform on the line weather is mild but not rain at the moment. But coming later all good for my garden. The mystery of Dave moving deepens his sister rang me to see if I knew any thing that could of set this in motion but I don't. I think as I said to her maybe we leave it alone the more we pry or question the more he will be set to do what he wants it could be a lockdown phase of boredom.

Lynn The vet seems sensible given you think getting him in without you would be an issue.

Griff Are you getting regular updates from the hospital now?

Sue Have a good day.

Moyra When does Steve go back to work? and how is Amber coping with the garden.

Chris Are you planning another drive out or staying put. Hope you hubby is feeling at least the same if not slightly better.

Brenda You need to get in touch with Kirsty and Phil from location location.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2020, 09:51 AM
Love our vets Kazz. I think they have sorted things inside the practice now so you can now go inside with them but only one owner like before lockdown.
They have also socially distanced their car park, but it seems sensibly unless the visit is deemed absolutely necessary they would prefer to set visits back which seems sensible.
He has all the previcox he needs for at least 2.5 months and vet knows we have hom on milk thistle which she endorses and also knows if we felt he needed them we would be going.

Sounds a sensible idea not mentioning the move again to your friend he might just change his mind but iof feeling pressured do something he may regret later. Least said soonest mended as they say.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2020, 10:04 AM
Good morning all

We're still in mostly full lockdown kazz so the only time we go out is in the car to pick up Gary and take him home again. Dave usually goes for him and takes him home but I go when he is not well.

We might start going out for a walk when he's feeling better now the restrictions have eased.,but it will be only in the places where we know we are unlikely to see anyone

Hope mum is a bit better today Kelly. 15 days is a long time
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2020, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Love our vets Kazz. I think they have sorted things inside the practice now so you can now go inside with them but only one owner like before lockdown.
They have also socially distanced their car park, but it seems sensibly unless the visit is deemed absolutely necessary they would prefer to set visits back which seems sensible.
He has all the previcox he needs for at least 2.5 months and vet knows we have hom on milk thistle which she endorses and also knows if we felt he needed them we would be going.

Sounds a sensible idea not mentioning the move again to your friend he might just change his mind but iof feeling pressured do something he may regret later. Least said soonest mended as they say.

Totally agree I would not of contacted his sister and asked as that would be overstepping my boundaries now. At least now we know neither of us have a clue. LOL