Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Good afternoon all

Overcast here but no rain since very early morning.

Sorry to hear your mom has gone back a step Kelly. Hopefully she will rally again soon.

Dave is a little better today but still not right.

Gary didn't stay long kazz with his dad not being well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Hi everyone been and done a shop and dropped it off at Michael and Margarets.

brenda will you be able to check out the locations you are looking at at different times of the day to see what the area is like or do you know them well enough to not have concerns.
Kazz that seems a bit odd about your friend not wanting to be near where he knows people. Mind you look at me although i didn't want to be in that situation and was put into it, it has worked out ok.
Chris sorry to hear Dave is still not well hope he picks up soon.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Maybe a fresh start as another friend has just said to me. Could be right.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

Overcast here but no rain since very early morning.

Sorry to hear your mom has gone back a step Kelly. Hopefully she will rally again soon.

Dave is a little better today but still not right.

Gary didn't stay long kazz with his dad not being well
What do the Doctors say Chris?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Lynn is this your last week of getting their shopping or will you continue for another couple of weeks? Or are they going stir crazy?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Afternoon all
Thanks for the good wishes for mum...still all up in the air!
Chris, sorry to hear Dave isn't well
Kazz, has he given any reason for wanting to go? Steve says that a lot when he gets down...I always point out that if he got ill, nobody would be there to help him, if the worst happened.... nobody would miss him. I think everyone is entitled to a new start somewhere but usually there's some reason behind the move... relationship breakdown, moving for a job etc
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Yep I know Shoreham very well but it does have its problems. Worthing not so sure but a nice place. Will wait and see what comes up on the rental market in a few weeks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Think I will be doing it for a few more weeks, Margaret cannot stand in queues, Michael isn't keen standing in queues and needs the loo a lot.
I am hoping they will take it back over soon as I am now able to get home deliveries if a little sparse and as I mentioned to them today it was the pandemic that sent me back into supermarkets shopping for a big shop as I have for many years had home delivery.
It was a case if Gorden and I were out for anything else we might pop into a supermarket to pick up a few things for top ups but I am not a fan of supermarket shopping.
They are going stir crazy as they are use to popping into town shopping catching up with friends in Greggs for a coffee and putting the world to rights so unless they can do that I think they do not see much point so hopefully when things like cafes open again even if you have to sit outside they will get back to normal.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Griff can your Mom have visitors yet?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2020, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Think I will be doing it for a few more weeks, Margaret cannot stand in queues, Michael isn't keen standing in queues and needs the loo a lot.
I am hoping they will take it back over soon as I am now able to get home deliveries if a little sparse and as I mentioned to them today it was the pandemic that sent me back into supermarkets shopping for a big shop as I have for many years had home delivery.
It was a case if Gorden and I were out for anything else we might pop into a supermarket to pick up a few things for top ups but I am not a fan of supermarket shopping.
They are going stir crazy as they are use to popping into town shopping catching up with friends in Greggs for a coffee and putting the world to rights so unless they can do that I think they do not see much point so hopefully when things like cafes open again even if you have to sit outside they will get back to normal.
Keep trying Lynn for home delivery my neighbours and work colleagues all say slots opening up all over now and also click and collect from Asda's if they have lockers fantastic.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >