View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2020, 05:22 PM
I know Chris I think he worries because although at the moment they cannot see Maca's family they are only round the corner and none of us are sure when they will be able to fly over for a visit.
Both boys are good at messaging, ringing and facetiming us.

It was such a lovely surprise.

I hope your daughter is progressing well.
Marks store opens to the public again on Thursday, they have some good social distancing in place screens at the till marshall's on the door. No card don't bother no cash being taken, What are you after ? If it is not in stock not coming in, abuse my staff and you will wish you hadn't. Politely at first continue the rudeness and you get it all guns blazing.

Mark is a born leader he does not expect his staff to do anything he won't do.

When he was in 20's he was a deputy manager at the local garage in Harlow near where we lived. One year we had terrible snow he always did the late shift. One night they needed to clear the snow off the forecourt, he asked the young 16 year old who worked for him to clear the snow and picked up a shovel himself to and did it with him.
Head office found out and told him off said that was not what managers were meant to do, he told them he didn't work that way so tuff, if he asked a colleague to do a job he must be prepared to do it himself to if needed.
My mum and dad would be so proud of him well both of them as we are.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2020, 06:37 PM
Karen is absolutely fine now, thanks Lynn.

Like your kids, mine are good at staying in touch as is my sister. We've always been a close family and this situation emphasises it in ways we wish we didn't need.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2