Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 06:07 AM

Daily Chat Saturday 9th May

Good morning everyone

at your neighbours Griff and the sooner they get their comeuppance the better!

Lovely morning here. Having a quick breakfast and then walking Teazle. Plan on digging a trench and putting in compost ready for my runner beans to be planted. I know I am late but with doing the turf everything has seen set back. The one thing with plants is they soon catch up.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 08:42 AM
Good Morning all.

Well gorgeous morning here, threat of thunder storms later but the garden could do with rain.

Benn up ages walked Gert been to the greengrocers picked up salad and banana's. Back now and thinking of down loading a book to my kindle not done that for a while. Got to go back to the shed repair today too.

Also for the first time since the lockdown brought a newspaper.

Sue you are earlier than me with Runner Beans as I am not putting any in. LOL

GriffHope all goes well garden wise today.

To everyone have a good day bacon toast eaten coffee drunk kindle and garden here I come.

Catch you all later
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Good morning all.

Glorious morning here and so warm. In fact a little too warm for me. I've been tossing the covers on and off all night and struggled to sleep.

A bit too warm for Rosie too. A mooch round the garden this morning rather than play, but she's definitely not a morning girl anyway (bit like me) so she may liven up later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Afternoon all
Sue, it's becoming quite tiresome now, amateurs meddling with things they don't understand or they just don't care... probably the latter!
Kazz, I think the kindles are great but I really do like a book
Chris, I had to have the fan on last night and my window open
Yesterday my neighbours had a tomato ketchup emergency, this morning flat battery on one of their cars...so I have jumped the car and taught the daughter how to jump start the car...my good deed for the day
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 01:22 PM
I love my Kindle

We have reserved a car for delivery when the dealership re-opens.

Some good bargains out their on pre reg cars so we thought 'why not'.

Identical to my present car (Panda) but with air con and remote locking.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 02:04 PM
Oooooo how lovely Chris
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I love my Kindle

We have reserved a car for delivery when the dealership re-opens.

Some good bargains out their on pre reg cars so we thought 'why not'.

Identical to my present car (Panda) but with air con and remote locking.
Chris are we related, I LOVE my kindle too its one of the first and has a leather cover feels like a book and eliminates the need for my glasses and can download books quickly and simply brilliant at the present moment, Just started Bernard Cornwell 's trilogy of Arthur and Merlin, a slow start setting the scene but captivating so far.

Also I have Fiat Panda on my 2nd one also called Percy Panda.

Just popped in for a bit of lunch but back out into the garden and relaxer and my kindle. did not realise how "busy" I normally am this is going to become a regular thing taking time to sit and simply read.. Catch you all later
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Good morning all.

Glorious morning here and so warm. In fact a little too warm for me. I've been tossing the covers on and off all night and struggled to sleep.

A bit too warm for Rosie too. A mooch round the garden this morning rather than play, but she's definitely not a morning girl anyway (bit like me) so she may liven up later.
I also love books my preferred method of reading but the kindle is my love of books in abundance. I love my old kindle and leather now battered cover. An old friend
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 04:57 PM
I had a Kindle like that Kazz but the battery gave up the ghost last year so I had to get a new one.

I read a lot so it saves a lot of space. The amount of books I read would have filled this place and more

I love my little Panda Kazz so never considered anything else when it comes to replacing it . It fits nicely in the garage, easy to drive and turns on a tanner
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2020, 05:08 PM
I had a Kindle like that Kazz but the battery gave up the ghost last year so I had to get a new one.

I read a lot so it saves a lot of space. The amount of books I read would have filled this place and more

I love my little Panda Kazz so never considered anything else when it comes to replacing it . It fits nicely in the garage, easy to drive and turns on a tanner
Oh my Lord Chris - how sad.

I love my panda my first one was Percy and this one is Percy you sit into it not down into it. Great space like a Tardis and yeap turns on a sixpence "city driving"
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >