Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2018, 07:42 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 5th June,

Good morning all. Hope you are all fit and well but am sorry to hear some of our four legged friends are not so good.

Griff, don't know what to suggest about Deags maybe plain chicken and rice might be better.

Besoeker, glad Max is coming along ok, bless him,

Kazz and Chris hope you and yours are much better, not nice when you are under the weather.

I hope some of our old friends who have been missing for a while will pop in and let us know they are ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2018, 08:25 AM
Well, another sleepless night for me, she is seeing the vet tonight...I am sure it's not the food, but I have gone and bought her chappie, she was fine on that when the dog warden gave her to us... just so much more expensive to feed her and of course, Kota will want the same. I am just charging the battery for the strimmer and will hopefully be able to cut the longer grass down before it rains!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2018, 12:29 PM
Good afternoon all.

Well the sofa has arrived. Unfortunately, the damned recliner on one side doesn't work. So, the men will come again on Friday to sort it out. As you can imagine, Gary isn't pleased. Mind you, neither am I. It was over £800 so you expect it to be right.

Ah well, that's my rant done for today.

Both Gary and I are slowly on the mend. The weather could be better, cold north wind today, but a pleasant, if slow, walk this morning.

Griff, I hope the change of food sorts everything out. As said, keep an eye on anything (plant-wise) she may be picking at outside on your walks too
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2018, 12:33 PM
Managed to strim the long grass... hopefully that will put an end to her grass eating, she has finally gone to sleep bless her, wish I could join her but Steve's popping over to pick his new trainers up...he got a letter yesterday off the Dr with a blood form, he went to his chemist, they said next week..the other place no longer does them and the other chemist the phone just kept ringing out, I looked online at my blood place and 19appointments available this afternoon....so he is getting it done by me instead
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Chris, that was naughty when you pay that sort of money for something.

Griff, hope the vet can sort Deag out, poor girl. I just cannot get warm today. Flaming June, I don't think so somehow!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Hi all, Griff Tyto also has a bad tummy now. New it was coming as he hasn't been completely right over the last day or so. Good job I keep some prokolin in so he is on that now. Probably the hot weather. Always affects him. Hope Deags is ok. and of course everyone else human and animal. bfn take care all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2018, 06:22 PM
No immunotherapy tonight, she is being treated for giardia... hopefully the powders and paste will sort her out
Brenda, hope Tyto is soon better
Moyra, hope you have warmed up now
Gosh Chris...I would have gone mental
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I hope some of our old friends who have been missing for a while will pop in and let us know they are ok.

'evening Moyra and all

Not sure if I am included in the 'old friend' category but it's true I've been absent for a few days. Have had a bad pain in my lower tummy, quite bad at times, started Saturday and only went away today. I suppose I should go to the Doc. but have too much going on right now.

Griff, hope Deags responds to the new food. If it's any help I can say that Casey has tummy problems. He will go for a week or ten days and then suddenly the 'dire rear' hits for about a day, and then it clears and all is well for another week to ten days. We (That's me, OH, Vet) have decided that there's not much anyone can do, his heart problems are of more concern. He eats grass as well and Rianna used to eat Comfrey that grows on river banks.

Will have a scan back on the thread to find out what you've all been up to and try to post again soon.

Best wishes to all and bye for now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2018, 09:21 PM
Harvey, if the pain comes back please go to the Dr...and yeah, you count as an old friend!! Hope Casey is doing o.k
I did get a shock in the vets, she is 17.5kg so the dry food was at least putting weight on her... hopefully she can go back on it