Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2018, 08:16 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 12th April.

Good morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle.

Chris, hope there is some improvement in your BIL's condition.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today.

Lynn, hope you finish your lounge today and Dillon is content
with it.

Have a good day all, hope Casey is ok Harvey. God bless all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Morning Moyra
much better thanks,,,just hoping we get some decent sunshine soon, Steves day off today so spending time with him and then vets tonight with kota for her vaccinations
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Afternoon Moyra, griff and all to follow.
Another grey day here although the rain held off after a downpour about 4am this morning.
The bad light is making the emulsioning very difficult especially as we both need glasses now to see anything. Second coat done touching up round the cutting in then some skirting board to do and that should be it.
Tomorrow or Saturday new huge remnant to stop Dillon slipping on the laminate floor. Very pleased with the colour not such a yellowish cream as before.
Only taken us 41/2 years to get it done.
I have been doing washing changing bedding and cleaning upstairs, making bone broth for Dillon and the golden paste which we all take.

Glad you took your pills griff yesterday. How's dad ?
Moyra are your feet improving ?
Chris thinking of you and the family.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2018, 02:20 PM
Yes, much better Lynn thank you, I am walking Amber twice daily albeit rather slowly. Shall take her out at around 4pm. Glad the lounge has made lots of progress.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Evening all........Kazz here. ........ busy few days here Mom had an episode of breathing irratically ie the A.F of her heart played up brother was here collecting his trailer (left it secure in garden while he painted the garage floor) anyhow Mick totally paniced phoned 999............Me, my sister, his wife, my bother inlaw, my Dave, all the children (not children now) but did not let you answer rang everyone two rings then passed on to next one. As we rang him back he was obviously engaged. I was at work, as was Dave and my sister in law, my sister was in dentist, and my bil was outside dentist. Mick almost needed the ambulance more than Mom when we got here anyhow Mom did not go to hospital, not needed they cannot do anymore than we can do here I have found letting her go to bed seems to reset it.

New famly rule for my brother "LET US ANSWER BEFORE YOU HANG UP THE PHONE" its a shame as he wraps Mom in cotton wool almost anything slightly out of the ordinary and he frets its since Dad died, all the while the ambulance men were here he sat on the footstool by her chair holding her hand and Mom said to him "your hands get more like your Dads everyday." which made him catch his breath.

Anyhow apart from that yesterday rain ran and more rain. YUK

Chris hope your BIL is a bit better and your sister gets some rest.
Lynn thats a great idea an offcut may look at that myself rather than a rug the price they are.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2018, 05:01 PM
Been buying off cuts for few years now Kazz as you much cheaper than rugs and you can replace them every couple of years.
Glad mum is ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Awww Kazz, I bet your brother was b side himself...my dad would be like that
Lynn, I used that white paint which is pink when wet...dead good, shame they don't do it for all colours
Dad is being a div...he has stopped taking his iron tablets so is tired and damn nasty and now stopped taking his stations...idiot
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Thank you all for the good wishes, but, unfortunately, my Brother-in-Law lost his battle this morning
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2018, 06:19 PM
So sorry chris. Condolences to you and the family. Xxx

That paint is good griff i think mark has used it before. Shame it's only in white.
Hope dad pulls his socks up and and starts taking his medication as he should.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Chris, So sorry to hear your BIL lost his fight to live. Condolences to the family.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >