Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2017, 06:51 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday 24th June

Good morning everyone

Pleased you got your drops so quickly Moyra.

Nice to have a good local Chinese Lynn hope they do open a restaurant

Loving the sofa Eileen. Barney was purple and thats official
With the grandchildren living so far away we are unable to buy them much. Sent a few things home with my son for them but I don't expect they matched up to the frozen dresses he bought for them

Sad about your son June but as you say you can only be there for him as he must work his way through this. Good that he has someone to houseshare. Wonder what upset the girls hope it was just wildlife.

Don't go overdoing it Nippy or you won't enjoy your guests tomorrow.

Lovely surprise Mandy.

Overcast here this morning and felt a bit damp hen I let Teazle out first thing so must get out before it decides it will rain.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2017, 07:04 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Not so bright this morning so maybe we will get the rain we have been promised. Must get Amber out before it does start. Glad I got all my washing done and dried yesterday. All these families turned out of their homes because of the cladding to tower blocks! Hope it will all be taken care of quickly.

Have a good day all. stay SAFE and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2017, 08:01 AM
Morning all.

Had a rough catch up......................won't comment on all but have to say you are a busy lot .

Moyra good morning, I have the holiday washing out on the line as I type so a day behind you. You sound a bit down in the dumps, I would thoughly reccomend the break away........I went to Croyde North Devon ......great recharge of betteries.
Sue Bright and sunny here hence the washing on the line could go either way rain or fine, hope Teazle has a nice run out.

Well everyone no plans apart from farm shop today, fingers crossed on the washing. Buster has apparently been out at 5 every morning with my sister and has done well in the heat staying in the shade or being made to stay in the shade.He is so used to people coming and going now he was asleep on his bed when I came in I spoke and he was came in the living room looked at me and started doing the "old dog dance"

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2017, 08:25 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra, Kazz and all to follow.

Very warm here again today. Later taking Dillon out luckily there was a cool breeze and he knows if we cut through allotments and then the cemetery on the way back there are taps for a drink.
Does keep clouding over as if we might get rain though.

Need to pop out for a hole cutter for the bathroom ceiling downstairs today so Gorden can fit the new light in there.
Also some food bits and may get a coffee out to.

Kazz Buster is such a good boy.
Sue I am sure the grandchildren love the presents you and Barry send over.
June hope it is wildlife upsetting the girls seems to be something about early hours here disturbing Dillon. We had to patrol the perimeter at 4 this morning.
Eileen love the sofa for the girls.
As for Barney I wouldn't say he was as purple as I see purple.
Nippy Jen have a lovely weekend but pace yourself today with prep so you can enjoy tomorrow.

Hope everyone not mentioned is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Morning all
Lovely sunshine here at the moment..will make a bolt for the back garden in a bit Lol...i look soooooo much better with a bit of colour!! i eventually got to sleep at gone 3 and was awake again at just gone 6...i feel o.k so my body must be managing, my foot was damn sore though...must be the bruising
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Griff take some arnica tablets if you have some. Just watching Bargain Hunt and boy would I love to go back to the 60's.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2017, 01:50 PM
I have cream Brenda..will that do??
Blooming scorchio here, camped in the garden iPod on chilling
This time last year..today, I started seeing Steve..been a mental 12months so feeling both sad and happy today
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Griff as long as it is just a bruise and not an open wound then it is ok to use. Two or three times over the day rubbed in. It is cool here and windy.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Hi all late on parade again

Spent most of the day working on my computer, got a couple of things that should work and don't like windows media player so downloaded another and newer/better player ,I hope, seems to be ok. Couple of other minor things still working on.

Now added 4 extra internal hard drives, better that sitting on the window ledge doing nothing . I do have a huge wattage power unit to handle them and 16 gig of RAM to use if necessary.
Done a lot more reading on this not real windows 7 popup I keep getting. My version is legal confirmed with Microsft direct and via on screen product verification and activated.

Easy to check
start-computer- properties and the verification is there with windows ID number and a small certificate bottom right hand corner

That is if anyone wants to check for themselves. So these validation popup I keep getting must be fake so do be aware and check before doing any validation on screen button pressing

this is what you should see ( bits erased for security reasons) Enlarge picture if you need to (ctrl +)

Bottom reads windows are activated with product ID
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Afternoon been out and got bits we need now chilling for a bit.
Just had a bottle of wine given to us from no.5 There little boy is being christened today and they have a marquee and friends and family going round later so there will be some noise
So I popped round and thanked them. Emma knocked but we were in the garden so she handed it over the fence to Gorden so I popped round to thank them and tell them there was no need.
We have been invited round later. Emma comes from Harlow also and apologised for the fact they are always rowing to be honest we never really hear them.
I apologised for Dillon's mad barking sessions which they rarely hear so that's all good.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >