Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 07:04 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 24th July

Good morning everyone, didn't want to get up this morning am still tired and yawning like mad. Not so hot this morning.

LG, hope you feel better today.

June, hope your back is better. I have chronic pains in my lower abdomen, maybe remnants of the operation.

Lynn, hope you feel less moody today and in better humour. Hope Joel's leg is not playing him up too much.

Hope everyone else is ok must go and see if I can find Lara's story!

Have a good day all, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 07:16 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. This link is the one for the pics of the latest doglets that passed. It was only a small class this time round but they did all pass. Gordon do take care. Worried about your problem. Harvey the new pup looks lovely. Lynn hope you feel better today. Sue hope you are ok to. June hope your back is easier today. Nothing worse as I well know after having problems with mine for years and of course anyone else. Oh I remember reading that Mandy didn't feel to good so hope you feel better to. Nippy are you the proud owner of a husky now or are you just going to borrow it to go mushing when the weather gets colder?

http://www.lancingcanineobediencegroup.com/
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 07:52 AM
What a lovely lot of puppies.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Hot here today Moyra out early again with Dillon.
The aches could be remnants from the op I think they pull you about a fair bit so possibly some bruising.
Lovely bunch of puppies brenda and well done to them and you.

It is definitely bbq weather today so glad I decided not to do a chicken roast.
Less moody today thank you. To be honest Gorden peed me off and it didn't sit well for the rest of the day.
June and Mandy hope you are feeling in less pain today.
LG I was so sorry to read you are still unwell I wish you a speedy recovery and back to yourself again as soon as possible. Dillon sends big slobbery hugs.
Hoping everyone else and all four legged friends are well today.
Having a cuppa and a catch up then have new potatoes to clean and the hoover to pop round hopefully before Mark and Lauren arrive.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 09:41 AM
Sorry guys I've just lost a very long post
Can't do it again, I'm cooking lunch. I will come back later xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 11:19 AM
hi all
just a flying visit
LG, sorry you aren't well...please take care you old devil
Moyra, hope you feel better soon
Just going to have a nosy at Lara
busy in the bathroom
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-07-2016, 12:13 PM
LG, was hoping you were OK, just busy catching up on jobs. Hoping you keep yourself well, is it the ketones doing this to you, can the hospital do anything to stabilise things. Please take care.
Back from taking girls out, got rained on, was quite heavy for a while, stopped now of course. Zen doing OK, and will continue with the plan of taking her onto the little park on a line, but not the full length of it obviously, keeping it a bit longer than the training lead she's on at the moment so she gets a bit more freedom, then gradually letting it out more as the week goes on and see what effect it has on her, if none then a longer walk is next.
Car been to car wash and had the most expensive programme there is, looking nice and sparkly now,hoping the MOT doesn't break the bank, but will be cheaper than buying another unless there is something pretty horrific wrong.
Going to look at the puppies now Brenda, lovely they've all passed.
Nippy, it puts you in a tetchy mood all day when that happens
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Afternoon all,
Had a big tidy up in the house this morning cos haven't done much at all lately. Still really warm today, not much sunshine bit cloudy, but really warm. Will take Rosie out later when it's cooler.
Had my youngest brother visit this afternoon - he's 5 years younger than me but he can't sit still and is on the go, I think if he'd been born around now he would be diagnosed with adhd honest I love him to bits but he's a whirlwind
Tony's mum popped round too cos she wanted us to order something from Amazon, cos the same thing from Argos would have been about £60 dearer ( 2 rugs and a strimmer) and the rug was not as nice in Argos, so Tony showed her the one on Amazon and how much nicer it is too.
Will be ba later other brother has come
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Oo Griff we have a baby staffy coming next time. The owner picks the pup up next week but has booked in already. Lovely getting them young.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Had to shift everything down by the back wall as got Alun coming to do the pointing tomorrow, it started pouring down whilst I was in the middle of it, took me a lot longer, I thought it would take me 3/4 hour tops, took me one and a quarter hours, all done now and I can move everything out in the morning for when he gets here. Did my back in, of course, so off for a lie down with painkillers, at least all my jobs were done and teas ready.Everyone's had ribs, apart from Zen who has had fish, Golden Paste, veg and baked potato with a carrot for after.Think they were worried I'd forgotten about them with their tea being late, relieved welcome barks when I took them out.
It has transpired that the roofers who did next doors roof have somehow managed to take a ridge tile off my roof, I am incandescent, the man is a total moran, I am now going to have to get my roof people over to put it back, otherwise if we have any sort of heavy rain (and its rained today) it will came right through, if its not started the process already No point in even approaching him because he will deny it, but there is no way I have climbed up onto the roof and taken it off myself is there. To put the top hat on it, the roofer I usually use is away on holiday now, so they will be busy anyway, and hoping I can get something sorted or I am in deep sh!t
Love the puppies, Brenda,my favourite is the one on the far right, chocolate and white.
Griff, hope the bathroom is sorted and you are not in the middle of a nightmare with your dad
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >