Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-03-2010, 08:24 AM

A Dog Is More Than A Companion

A dog is more than a companion to most , dogs have feelings dogs have souls dogs have hearts and minds and most of all dogs have love to give!! Why do some people beat on mans best friend? Why do some people throw mans bst from away like a peice of trash?! This is beyond me when you have a child you dont keep him/her for a yr or 2yrs then give them away right?! Why would someone do this to a innocent dog?! I dont know why it is beyond me, but the best thing about a dog is they will always be loyal to you they will always be your best friend. To some a dog is more than just a companion to somethey are their child, love, best friend , and also a life saver. I just wish most people would treat their dog better and I give kudos to those of you who do their should be more people like us in the world cuz doggs have feelings to
Labman
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Many people that mistreat dogs, mistreat people too. Many serial killers have a past record of abusing animals.