Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 06:47 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 21st July.

Good morning all, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Well we had a nice drop of rain last evening and overnight. The garden so badly needed it.

Lynn, Good luck with your viewing today, hope it goes well but don't hold your breath.

Have a good day all stay cool and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2018, 07:35 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Very hot here again today. We had some rain last night but not enough to make a difference.

Thank you Moyra not holding my breath. Will update when we get back we view at 11.30 after the couple before us.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 07:40 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Good luck with the viewing today Lynn

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Dull but warm this morning. We had rain from about 10.00 am yesterday until early evening and then it looks like more overnight. The gardens could certainly do with it.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 07:51 AM
Morning all. Didn't get any rain. Was hoping that after mowing the weeds and tidying would get some but nope just as dusty out there. Even washed the car. bg!! Keep checking Tyto for these drated grass spears and find them after on the carpet. Paranoid about them after he had to have one removed from his ear under anaesthetic a couple of years ago. Goodness time flies. At the end of this month we have been in this house 22 years more or less to the day. It was a Wednesday. Feeling a bit fed up this morning as I think some of my emails are going astray. Ah well have a good day and happy viewing Lynn.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 08:33 AM
Good morning everyone

Brenda I too am finding myself paranoid over grass seeds/spears......the grass is so dry its a nightmare..............poor Gerty is very good about me stopping and checking after she goes through the grass
Amazing how fast time goes, 22 years........................why do you think emails are going astray?

Sue Lucky you for getting the rain; we had a couple of brief "showers" would be over egging the pudding description wise.

Lynn Good luck on your viewing...................

Moyra Good morning what has made you put moving on hold? and have a good day.

My plan for the day......don;t have one winging it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 10:23 AM
I have put my move on hold for much the same reason as Lynn, nothing I have seen advertised except for the one that I was keen on, because financially they are all so much more dearer to rent. I keep hoping the council will come up with something. Apart from that I don't seem to get anywhere with Steve taking an interest in anything. I just feel it is all too much hassle.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Hi Kazz, bt at their finest and vry slow in sending them. I am getting them now but so slow. Not to worry they will all come through together eventually.
Been to our local village market but mothing different. Did buy two sausage rolls. bg!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I have put my move on hold for much the same reason as Lynn, nothing I have seen advertised except for the one that I was keen on, because financially they are all so much more dearer to rent. I keep hoping the council will come up with something. Apart from that I don't seem to get anywhere with Steve taking an interest in anything. I just feel it is all too much hassle.
Ahhh got it are you on the council waiting list? if you are around here I am told you go on line and bid for properties a friend of mine just got a bunglaow from a house.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Hi Kazz, bt at their finest and vry slow in sending them. I am getting them now but so slow. Not to worry they will all come through together eventually.
Been to our local village market but mothing different. Did buy two sausage rolls. bg!!

Not had a sausge roll for ages.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2018, 10:44 AM
Well I am off out got to pop into Sutton to building society. The washing on the line and a morning spent doing nowt but browsing the internet ......ho hum......actually just spent some time on rightmove not that I intend to move just interested in my price range. Oh tell a lie I did actually pop to shop for the paper....and have taken Gert out.

See you all later.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >