Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Tyto is ok touch wood................................But then do they put it in full sun or shade.

'evening Brenda, so pleased that Tyto is much better now. Casey also has these tummy upsets and quite bad 'dire rear' about every 3 weeks, they last 1 or 2 dfays and then everything is good for another 3 weeks apprx. I have tried the Kaolin and other 'over the counter' medicines but to be honest I found that they took 1 or 2 days to work and since he gets over these 'bad tummy' attacks in about the same length of time it did seem the medication was not doing anything.

As far as meusuring the temperature...........I think I'm right in saying all the temps. you see on the official weather forecast are 'in the shade' temps. I might be wrong on that, if so someone please correct me.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I got to feel the lump... it's no smaller and very hard, she is getting annoyed with me shoving antibiotics down her throat lol

How do you do it With Casey I wrap the tablets in a very thin slice of ham, he usually takes it easily and I only have to check that none have fallen out

The Cardiasure, Onsior, & Fortekor are all beef flavoured so they go straight in, bless him, and I must say he always takes them OK even if he's half asleep
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2