Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2018, 08:16 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday,16th August.

Good morning everyone. I hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Morning Moyra, how's your mouth??
Ewweee chucking down here and I am on the lunch run....I am gonna get soaked!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all who follow.
Raining here to but been out for a walk with Dillon. Very refreshing.

Moyra how is the mouth today less sore I hope.
griff no painting for you today if it's raining. Like the others I feel it is for your neighbour to sort her side unless disabled or very old or they do you favours through the year. If none of those then they paint the fence or pay someone to do it. Your to kind hearted.
Harvey hope Casey is faring better with the cooler weather. Yep reserve list as you just don't know my gut feeling is telling me something is not going to work out whether that be us pull out or we have to to save our buyer. If that's the case let's hope we can find something else.
If not no one will be moving this year anyway.
brenda hope Tyto is brighter today.

I hadn't realised how much that bungalow we were used as a bargaining chip has upset me not getting it. I am seriously in two minds whether to follow this other one through so many things against it as well as for it. Firstly size yes we can add on. There was some traffic noise I could hear when in the garden Tuesday which I did not hear on the first day we viewed. Not terrific amounts but audible when in the garden plus what goes up and down the road but to be fair not like here.
Then there is how long is going to take them to find anywhere suitable on their budget and we know how hard we found it and we had another 10 to 15,000 to spend if we really liked something. If they do find somewhere how long might the chain be ?

Hope everyone is feeling well today and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Lynn, house buying seems to be a minefield and I am glad it's nothing I have ever had to do.
With regards the fence, it's a very expensive fence, it's slats that are woven and run horizontal so if they attempt to put a colour on it, it will all run through to my side and the fence is about a foot in my property line (as her dad had a wall built that has supports that are half a foot in my garden) and if she touched my fence I would break her arm lol. As I say, she has no taste and painted her gate and old bit of fence an orange colour
It's a very vile day so will go get lunches, grab a couple of bits and get home... sharpish
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-08-2018, 09:44 AM
Get your reason then griff. Just don't overdo it and make yourself ill you get no thanks.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2018, 10:42 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope your mouth is less sore today Moyra.

Never mind Griff have a good rest from painting the fence and hope you don't get too wet on the lunch run

Do hope everything works out with the houses Lynn. Have. you looked at the others n your list yet?

Dull here and breezy but no rain yet. Have walked Teazle, cooked lunch for tomorrow so I only have to heat it up as I am planning on taking eldest son out as it is his birthday tomorrow. Done a bit of gardening and cleaned the outside of the back of the house windows. Other than another walk with Teazle this afternoon nothing planned.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2018, 01:47 PM
No painting for me... it's brightened up but I can't move the panels to paint the other two
Sue...bet you don't have a sit down and chill out even though you have no plans.
My blooming shoe rubbed when I was out...worn them plenty of times before but they haven't half rubbed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Great, mum and dad were supposed to be on holiday from tomorrow until Monday....they are not going now....royally messed up my plans!