register for free

Dog News

Update: Coventry Dog Control Order

At its meeting yesterday afternoon, Coventry City Council decided to, 'listen to everyone in the City'.
Dogs may now be exercised off lead in all green areas. This includes Parks, but excludes Children's Play Areas, Graveyards, and Sports Pitches when an official match is being played.
This is really great news for all the dog owners and dog clubs that routinely use these facilities. It just shows, it can pay to make a fight of it - not roll over and let these things happen.

Your comments and views:
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Happy days!Thats great news.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-01-2015, 04:02 PM
I posted this yesterday in the News Section.

Changes to Coventry City Council dog orders plan after 4,000 people sign petition
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Yes Malka - that was reporting the proposal before the meeting took place. I am just confirming that at the meeting, the decision did actually go in the dog owners favour.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-01-2015, 04:42 PM
I was really pleased to hear this, Griff was involved in getting it amended and so glad it went the way it should have gone, instead of the way officialdom wanted it to go.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top