Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, June 09

Good morning everyone, really didn't want to get up this morning but must push on or totally give up. Just wish I felt better. Griff love, I just do not know how you cope?!

I have a Tesco delivery coming fairly early this morning so must get Amber out and back and be ready for the arguments from Steve over what I have ordered. He tells me I buy too much which is possibly true.

Griff, hope you are feeling better this morning and you too June with your poor back.

I hope everyone else is ok. The main reason they said for not going ahead apart from my high temperature is because some of the rash where I have scratched it has become infected and any chance that infection could get into my spinal cord with the injection could lead to meningitis. So that is why they daren't take the risk. I shall just have to wait to see what my doc says.

Have a good day all, do look after yourselves, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2016, 07:30 AM
Morning everyone.
Just popped in to say so sorry you didn't get your op Moyra hope it all happens soon.
Sorry you are feeling unwell griff wishing you well soon.
Harvey hope Rianna's legs are better today and it is just the heat affecting her.
Hope all bad backs are easing in human and dogs.
Hope everyone is well and four legged friends too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Hello Everyone, overcast and definitely chillier today.
Busy busy day so I must get on.
Take care all xx
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2016, 08:15 AM
I was thinking about taking a trip to Battle Abbey here in East Sussex today. The weather is overcast and looks like rain is on the way so might give it a miss for the moment. Also the Sussex county show is on at Ardingley but a bit of a journey to get there just to wander around for a couple of hours so will give that a miss as well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Nice morning here, sun is quite strong and girls have their umbrella up, hosed yard down with bleach and disinfectant, lit some citronella candles as well as flies are out now. All shaded and cool out there foir them
Will get Zen out for her walk round, then the others in shifts. Not heard when Katherine can get to me as yet.
Cannot believe nobody noticed you had an infection in your back Moyra, not very good is it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 09:22 AM
good morning

I do feel for you Moyra after all that they sent you home. I am surprised they did not check the site of the epidural last week and then you could have started the ABs then. Hopefully 3rd time lucky. Take care and try and rest.

Sorry you had another bad night Griff isn't there anything yu can take to help you sleep.?

Good morning Lynn hope you are keeping well.

Enjoy your walks June and hope Katherine contacts you soon.

As Barry said, dull and overcast but still very warm. As he has decided we are to stay home think I will deadhead some roses. Bedding washed and on the line so not much more planned for today.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Oh Moyra (((hugs))) don't give up!!! Take each day as it comes and leave the bad ones behind! I do hope the infection is soon taken care of
Hi Lynn, I am o.k...just getting a bit fed up of the not sleeping, shame I can't make use of the time I am lying in awake
Nippy...busy day for me too
Tumbleweed, enjoy your day if you do head out
TW...hopefully Katherine will be in touch soon
Lots to do, just waiting to be able to eat and then will get dressed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi Sue...you snuck in lol...I may try some calms or something to see if they help me sleep
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 10:10 AM
Griff, we should join a site where we can play scrabble or poker or something during the night when we cannot sleep Lol. Trouble is I would be too comfortable in bed to get up to set up the pc. I am sorry, that like me we lay awake so many hours wishing for the dawn to come. Apart from the constant itching at least I suppose I am rest, although up and down to the loo every hour or so. Glad my bedroom door is right opposite the bathroom one.

June, hope Zen's back is easier today and that Katharine can visit soon to help her. She is young to have such problems but if she has been roughing it up with Lona or one of the others it is not surprising. Bless her, hope she is better soon. I hope your back is also feeling easier today!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 10:40 AM
I am waiting on a reply from my landlady. I told her that I was declared unfit for the operation yesterday and that because of my high temperature and other problems, I am sorry that she will have to delay in the installation of a new kitchen whilst I am unable to cope. I said to Steve I expect the next result to be her giving us notice to quit, which in some ways would help us. Although, I appreciate after 20 years of tenure she would find it difficult to persuade a court to evict us. Who knows. It could be very advantageous.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >