Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2021, 08:48 AM

Daily Chat Wednesday 24th February

Good morning everyone

We get a lot of phone calls asking for a Mr/Mrs Jacks. At first we asked who they were but they just put the phone down now I just tell them where to go and put the phone down. It is always from a different number

Lovely morning here and the sun is trying to come out. Bedding on the line, shredding of paper work done, Teazle walked now having a coffee before doing a bit more scarifying of the lawn.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2021, 09:25 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. trust your four legged friends are all ok and yourselves of course. Have a good day the sun is shining. Take it easy and please stay safe. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2021, 10:38 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.

Lovely warm, breezy sunny day here today. Been up most of the night as Dillon was in and out with upset tummy. It was a case of not bothering to go back to bed even though he settled around 2.
Fine in himself wondering if he is not digesting his food to well although it is meant to be easily digestible.
So today chicken and mashed potato then when doors have gone and Gorden finishes hi meeting we will pop out and buy some more chicken, turkey piece of beef and some frozen butternut squash, hopefully can get hold of some and do the home cooking for a while. Natural pumpkin on the way from Amazon.

Enjoy your scarifying Sue always sound like to your going to scare the lawn.

Keep safe everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2021, 01:53 PM
Wardrobe doors gone. They were an hour early so we were caught on the hop with regards gates not open for them to pull on and doors not outside ready and waiting, but never mind they are gone and we can start our project whenever we like now they are out of the way.

The guy was saying he moved the previous owner out of here and had we bought the bungalow and renovated or did we buy it renovated ? We said the latter and he was saying the woman who lived here he moved, and what a state the place was in. We heard this from the agent that sold our cottage in Upwell he had been round to value it and said it really wouldn't fetch much at all the state it was in. Neglect in all forms and also Wendy and family next door have told us what a state it was in to.
Shame it is covid rules otherwise I would of been happy for him to pop in and see what it's like now it's lived in and kept in a clean and tidy manner.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2021, 02:30 PM
Good afternoon

Pleased the doors have gone Lynn now the space is yours to do as you wish when you wish

Just spent the last 45 mins on the phone to my credit card fraud department. Statement came in with an amount and place I have no idea about. They are looking into it and will let me know the outcome. This is another fraudulent payment made on my old card which was blocked so at least I don't need another new one.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2021, 02:38 PM
Sue hope it's sorted soon so annoying when things like this happen.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Afternoon all. Hope it's sorted out soon for you Sue. Lynn hope Dillon will be ok. Just been talking to my sister about if other folk who live in different places like to know the history of that town/village. I find it quite fascinating looking back to the 1800's and seeing what Lancing looked like.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2021, 05:30 PM
We belong to the online March Cambridgeshire history group. Love the old photos and hearing about the history of the town we now consider home.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Yes it's good to see them. Have a good evening everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2021, 10:18 PM
Evening all
Had the mechanic round today, making my dad step up and deal with things... Car not fixed, getting fed up with it now
Got the awful pain in my jaw again...had it for getting on 3 weeks now, I have resorted to anti inflammatories( can only take those for 3 days max)
Got an Alexa show for my parents, I honestly have no idea why I bother!! So, that's a CCTV system they have no idea how to use, a tablet with all the CCTV apps doorbell etc that's gathering dust and an Alexa that might as well be the devil incarnate!!