Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2020, 07:51 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 27th December

Good morning everyone

Thank you all for my birthday wishes. I spent it watching Netflix and catching up on Christmas Day programmes. Today plan on making some turkey and ham pies some for freezing and some for lunch

Pleased Amber is eating better Moyra. Just let her potter as she knows what she can do.

Glad you liked your presents Kelly

Kazz hope you don't have to go into work too soon as you could do with a rest.

Very wet and windy here but too dark to see if there is any damage to fences.

Hope all are well
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Yet again having problems with mobile phone and taking and sending pics. Keeps telling me no memory and yet yesterday after I had got rid of loads of unwanted stuff and then working properly, today it isn't and saying no memory. I hate the things but a friend insisted that I have it when I was without landline for a bit, now she says I must have it for emergency's. Huh all these years not having one think it will be relegated to the drawer very soon. Have a good day all. Windy but drying up here. So will get a walk in hopefully.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2020, 11:26 AM
Good morning everyone. Trust you are all well and enjoying the break. Amber has pottered around this morning and is now back sleeping again!

Have a good day all, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-12-2020, 12:05 PM
Hello everyone

Belated birthday greetings Sue

Had some strong winds during the night but all seems to have settled down now.

Griff - Glad you liked your pressies

Brenda - I hate it when these mobile phones start to go wrong, I can never find anyone to help sort the problem.

But very happy that you are enjoying your new home. I still think that you did the whole process very quickly, I have known people who had to wait years to get it all sorted.

Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Amber has pottered around this morning and is now back sleeping again!

So nice to see she's still able to get around a bit I'll be keeping an eye open for any news when you post it.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2020, 12:09 PM
Once my mind is set I go for it and don't give up. Have a good day. Sun's out here. Beautiful day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2020, 12:40 PM
Afternoon all lovely day here been out couple of times with Gert had plans to go the coast and afield in general but not at the moment with Covid Tiers etc.

Sue your hope is much appreciated but back at work this afternoon. Catch you all later . Lovely Christmas had here.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2020, 01:16 PM
Afternoon all
Police have been to the end house again.... obviously the nutter next door is at it again, was hoping they would come and knock my door so I could tell them it's her they need to have concerns with...hate people wasting police time and resources
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2020, 10:47 PM
Been watching channel 4...back to the 80's with Lenny Henry......some of the shows I had literally no clue existed but others like Desmond's still make me laugh